PDA

View Full Version : Before.....and now.....

dahoeb
01-13-2011, 12:04 AM
I bought an Emag back in Oct, and after a little work (and plenty of cash), this is how she's looking now.
I'm not a talented photographer at all, just know that the pics really don't do the mag justice.

Also, a big thanks to East Coast Anodizing for the fantastic ano job.

Late October....
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/dahoeb/P1010004.jpg

Today :)
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/dahoeb/emag-1.jpg

Smoothice
01-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Looks great!

sjrtk
01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Very nice, I love the warp on my Emag (even though i am yet to use it) to bad your a southpaw. Kidding. :shooting:

bound for glory
01-13-2011, 07:16 PM
OI! OI! for the warp! but you should have hunted down a warp body. i shot a russian legion timmy. if i ever get another emag, it has to have awarp. i won't go on the field without one...

dahoeb
01-14-2011, 09:43 AM
OI! OI! for the warp! but you should have hunted down a warp body. i shot a russian legion timmy. if i ever get another emag, it has to have awarp. i won't go on the field without one...

A warp body would make it a very sleek and clean setup, and if i had a little extra cash laying around i'd definitely get one and mill the rail to fit....for this particular setup though, i figured the vert feed would save me a little cash from milling, and give me a little extra flexibility if i ever had to sell or if the warpfeed broke and i had to run a standard feed.

Warps are addicting though, it's hard to go back to a normal feed after playing with a warp. I use to run a warp on an old un-milled viking i had, the thing shot good but it felt like i was dragging around a 35lb gym weight.

Thanks for the comments guys.

aerosaaber
01-14-2011, 09:38 PM
that is sexy!

ghost271
01-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Im partial to the Gloss finish, but your gun is so hot regardless. I just bought a Warp off of eBay tonight. Im going to throw it on my Droid so I can get better video footage. Whenever I shoot off handed all you can see in the video is the back of my Prophecy. I'm going to buy a ULE Custom next month and was planning on getting the warp body. I noticed on the website that it says that the rail needs to be milled. Do they charge extra for that and will it affect putting a vert feed body on down the road?

Also what kind of fitting do you need for it to fit into your feedneck?

dahoeb
01-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Im partial to the Gloss finish, but your gun is so hot regardless. I just bought a Warp off of eBay tonight. Im going to throw it on my Droid so I can get better video footage. Whenever I shoot off handed all you can see in the video is the back of my Prophecy. I'm going to buy a ULE Custom next month and was planning on getting the warp body. I noticed on the website that it says that the rail needs to be milled. Do they charge extra for that and will it affect putting a vert feed body on down the road?

Also what kind of fitting do you need for it to fit into your feedneck?

If your warp feed is complete and comes with all the parts, it should come with a clearish/whitish plastic feed neck adapter. It probably won't fit into your feedneck because it has a screw to adjust the tightness of it feed, but if you shave or cut the screw mount off, it'll slide right in and fit snugly. It's just plastic so it's not hard to do.

Also, I recommend you download some instructions for the warp so you know how to adjust the sensitivity; low recoil guns like a droid may not kick enough to activate the warps motion sensor, so you'll likely want to go onto the board crank up with sensitivity to make sure it feeds reliably.

As far as milling the rail, I think they use to charge like an extra $20 or something and they'd do it for you. I don't know if they still do or don't. It'll have absolutely no affect if you want to put on a vert feed down the road.

Newt
01-17-2011, 09:14 PM
After pic is broke! Now you're just screwing with us! :mad: :D

dahoeb
01-17-2011, 09:37 PM
After pic is broke! Now you're just screwing with us! :mad: :D

whoops, its fixed. ;)

Newt
01-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Holy matte black, Batman!