PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe saftey

nalby
01-14-2011, 08:15 AM
I lost the safety on my itelliframe, Where can I get a replacement? Is the one for the cf frame the same? thanks

cougar20th
01-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Contact Tunaman on here. He should have them.

I dont know if they are the same between frames or not.

nalby
01-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Can't believe it. I found it. went down in my basement and there it was, right next to the ball and spring. I just happen to have an allen screw that fit also. Maybe I should play lotto, whatta ya think

going_home
01-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe I should play lotto, whatta ya think

All the lotto is, is a voluntary tax.
If you feel the need to pay it go ahead.
Personally if I'm going to waste a dollar I'd rather have a Coke,
or better yet one of those Throwback Mountain Dews.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/Oldmtdewbottle.jpg

;)

Magmoormaster
01-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Pssh! Safeties... The only gun I have that has a safetly is my electronic Piranha, and only because the board has one built in.

Watcher
01-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Pssh! Safeties... The only gun I have that has a safetly is my electronic Piranha, and only because the board has one built in.

Just because your other guns don't have them doesn't make them obsolete...

The only gun I have with no safety is my T2, and only because the A/T takes the place of the safety... So, whenever I am entering the safe zone, I degass it via the ASA.

You can never have too many safeties, but I guess the mental one comes first.

nalby
01-15-2011, 06:18 AM
normally I don't use the safety either, but i'm going to let my 10 yr old son use this marker and I need all the safeties I can get

Magmoormaster
01-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Just because your other guns don't have them doesn't make them obsolete...

The only gun I have with no safety is my T2, and only because the A/T takes the place of the safety... So, whenever I am entering the safe zone, I degass it via the ASA.

You can never have too many safeties, but I guess the mental one comes first.
Aw, come on Cav, I was joking. I mean, I don't have safeties, but I realize they aren't obsolete. But in some situations, I think that they're overkill. Take a pump for example. Just take a shot and the don't pump it. No matter how hard you pull the trigger, no ball will come out. And removing the safety on a is rudimentary trigger tuning on a cocker...