PDA

View Full Version : Where to get annodizing?

Automag ReTro
01-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Would like to get my e-mag custom anno'd. Maybe a dust silver and gloss red (nothing too technical). Does anyone know of a good place to do this? Preferably someplace you've used before and will follow the design specs pretty well.
(Sorry if this thread is redundant - looked around a bit and couldn't find a similar thread)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :dance:

hill160881
01-14-2011, 10:44 AM
I will pick up my ego-mag from Arnolds Metal Finishing later today. I will post pics of there work late tonight. He does the ano work for bob long markers. ATMF is another one with a great reputation.

After researching this question for months these are the only two i found without some bad feedback, but for fast and very custom work i chose arnolds. If i pick up my parts today, that will have been two weeks and a day turn around time. That is very, very fast. Three weeks faster than the estimate from ATMF

31 pieces anoed in dark plum purple with a silver dirzzel/splash. Price was $325, including all polishing.

Sniper Steve
01-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I used these guys before they did some good work and they have a fast return.
www.bnspaintball.com

hill160881
01-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Ya they(http://www.bnspaintball.com/) were nervous about the valve, and wanted the alinement pin removed. so they got scratched from the list. When i get warnings about color matching and warnings about it never working right again i totally say no to that company. They mainly deal with modern in production markers.

Duane Parsons(the maker of the TOXIC DM), is who a friend of mine asked about marker anodizing, and Arnolds is who he recommended. Once i talked with him that was that. I asked how many mags he(Arnold) had done like this, he laughed and said to many.

Daze
01-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Arnold is one of the original people from PK Selective who did all the awesome Micromag annos. So yeah, he's put together a few mags.

hill160881
01-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Just got the call, im leaving in an hour to get my beauty. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Automag ReTro
01-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Post pictures of the sickness ASAP!

Frizzle Fry
01-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Arnold is one of the original people from PK Selective who did all the awesome Micromag annos. So yeah, he's put together a few mags.

Well, he's one of the guys from PK Selective, but he wasn't the one responsible for most of the Micro patterns.

OPBN
01-14-2011, 03:12 PM
I sent ATMF, PK Selective, and LaserMyGun all a request for quote last Thursday. LMG was the only one to date to actually send me a quote.... I even name dropped.