PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tunaman

automagman2000
01-22-2011, 12:39 PM
So I bought another mag awhile ago, and I noticed that I couldnt turn the velocity up past about 260 before it would start to leak air out of the back of the valve. I didnt worry about it at that point because 260ish is just fine for me. Well I bought a lvl 10 bolt and installed it, so naturally I had to turn the velocity up on it to get the bolt to stop sticking and shoot at a decent velocity. Doing so of course resulted in air leaking out of the back of the valve. Heres the things I did to try and fix it.

cleaned and greased the reg
oiled everything
checked all the orings and made sure they were good, and they all seemed to be in good condition.
The lvl 10 is installed properly

Im kinda stummped, what am I forgetting to do here?

Tunaman
01-22-2011, 01:34 PM
So I bought another mag awhile ago, and I noticed that I couldnt turn the velocity up past about 260 before it would start to leak air out of the back of the valve. I didnt worry about it at that point because 260ish is just fine for me. Well I bought a lvl 10 bolt and installed it, so naturally I had to turn the velocity up on it to get the bolt to stop sticking and shoot at a decent velocity. Doing so of course resulted in air leaking out of the back of the valve. Heres the things I did to try and fix it.

cleaned and greased the reg
oiled everything
checked all the orings and made sure they were good, and they all seemed to be in good condition.
The lvl 10 is installed properly

Im kinda stummped, what am I forgetting to do here?
You will need to replace the Regulator piston. The newer ones are set at a higher blowoff pressure. Email me and I will get one to you. tunaman5@comcast.net

automagman2000
01-22-2011, 02:04 PM
emailed