PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Playing at LL4?

bbotts77
01-31-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm going to register for Living Legends today. I was just wondering if any of you will be going. I was also wondering if the AO crowd has picked a team, yet.

cockerpunk
01-31-2011, 03:42 PM
im gonna be there obviously.

bbotts77
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
im gonna be there obviously.
Of course you are. What team are you guys playing on this year.

cockerpunk
01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Of course you are. What team are you guys playing on this year.

whatever side wolf is the general for. if you want to play on the same side, you can toss techpb in the team name slot and you'll be put with us. if you want to play against us ... good luck! :D

bbotts77
01-31-2011, 05:34 PM
if you want to play on the same side, you can toss techpb in the team name slot and you'll be put with us. if you want to play against us ... good luck! :D
ah right. I should have thought about that. I'd much rather play with TechPB than with PBN. I'm pretty sure they usually split the two of you up, since there are so many players picking one or the other.

I'll see you in May!

skipdogg
01-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Just had a teamate sign up today for 'Doberman' on the 'warhammer' side. so i guess i'll be on that 'squad'.

OPBN
01-31-2011, 05:57 PM
Maybe. Unfortunately, I won't know for another month or so.

going_home
01-31-2011, 09:43 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7APmQAtQ_Vw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

He is the Duke of New York.

http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/forums/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=22624

;)

athomas
02-01-2011, 06:36 AM
Our team is going, but unfortunately I can't make it due to scheduling conflicts. I just can't get the time to go. It would be really fun.

OPBN
02-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Any chance they will rearrange the bases somehow to keep it from bottlenecking in the same spot for two days straight?

wimag
02-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Any chance they will rearrange the bases somehow to keep it from bottlenecking in the same spot for two days straight?

yeah i always find that amusing. Like a bunch of sheep, or moths to a light.
Same thing at Tippmann World Challenge back a few months as well. we just went a different route and seen and shot so many more.

OPBN
02-01-2011, 10:37 AM
yeah i always find that amusing. Like a bunch of sheep, or moths to a light.
Same thing at Tippmann World Challenge back a few months as well. we just went a different route and seen and shot so many more.
Let me guess.. 2-300 people fighting at the castle; 50-100 battling over the footbridge over the swamp; another 1-200 at the bottleneck near Eastpointe, and the balance roaming the backwoods past the village?

wimag
02-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Let me guess.. 2-300 people fighting at the castle; 50-100 battling over the footbridge over the swamp; another 1-200 at the bottleneck near Eastpointe, and the balance roaming the backwoods past the village?

pretty much more across the footbridge though. We had tippmann pressed into a corner near the castle and bridge. we got bored and went around to move in on them. so much better.
i literally walked up the side of the castle off the foot bridge and was parralel to the blue team stalemated in front of the castle. shot about 15 out before they even realized i was RED.
It was our first time there are had a blast.

GRimm
02-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I'll be there for sure, I might even have a helmet camera by then too.

bbotts77
02-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I registered last night. "Duke of New York - Knights" is what I picked as my team preference.

I hope to finally meet some of you guys, this year. last year, I got there right before the final battle and just hung out with Ray from Ninja. I'm excited to actually play, this year.

BigEvil
02-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Since TB5 is being moved to the Fall, im going to try to get Tuna and some of the crew to venture out there with me.

Party @ Beemer's house! :headbang:

Oh and FYI

http://www.viperpaintball.com/images/ll4_map_1.jpg

maniacmechanic
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Looks like there will be some from Fl too ,4 or 5 in my crew

skipdogg
02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Since TB5 is being moved to the Fall, im going to try to get Tuna and some of the crew to venture out there with me.

Party @ Beemer's house! :headbang:

Oh and FYI

http://www.viperpaintball.com/images/ll4_map_1.jpg

Yes, do that.
Also, didnt see the map til now. Looks like the base position and additional tapeline adjustment will put midfield closer to the town.

ProblemKinder
02-07-2011, 06:32 AM
i would but there's no way in hell I'm ever paying 70 dollars for a case of paint. ever. I will sell my gear before that happens.

wimag
02-15-2011, 10:36 AM
i would but there's no way in hell I'm ever paying 70 dollars for a case of paint. ever. I will sell my gear before that happens.

you ever been to a big venue game before ?
Not some local large game, but a game which draws in players and teams from literally all over the country.
It is quite the experience. Thousands of players, vendor tents, manufacturer tents, the potential to see some industry leaders and shoot them in the face.
But if that 30 bucks extra is gonna kill your bank account too bad for you. Life is to short to not experience things due to a few extra bucks it may cost.

skipdogg
02-15-2011, 11:58 AM
The first draft is supposedly being held today!

skipdogg
02-24-2011, 11:59 AM
From Viper: Here are the first draft results for LL4

There are still gangs that need teams to lead them. If your team is interested contact a commander and talk to them about it. If you can't figure out how to do that without a link you probably aren't "leadership material."

Here are the latest results of the draft.

Warhammer
Bad Karma
Dead Squad
Fear-None
Hawaii All-Star Paintball Games
Lapu-Lapu Brigade
Merrick
Northwoods Regulators
Psycho Cows
Special Ops
Spectre Paintball
Team Akkadian
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Tibbs

The Duke
Alvarez
Bell
Boss Ballers
Brenner
Burke
Chicago Enforcers
Davis
Geiselhart
Gonzalez
Hadlock
Hafford
Healy
Hypersports Sweden
Leonardo
Lullo
McKee
New York Vengeance
Northern Gunmen
Okutomi
SAS
Smith
(Those guys from that other forum) Lynch Mob

The next draft happens March 26. If you have a team that wants a shot at leading one of the five gangs on each side get as many as you can registered ASAP.

p8ntballin007
02-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Anyone know if Tom is going to be at this one? I've got a hat I would love him to sign.

Swamp Thing
02-25-2011, 09:15 PM
My team the Hellions will be there as it is the home field for the Northern ODAs (Chapter) unsure if I will be makeing the trip this year.

Swamp

kcombs9
02-28-2011, 09:56 AM
what do you guys think about getting all the AO people together at LL4 for a meet and great kinda thing. Bring your mags to show off, we get enough of us huddled around people might come by and see the mass mag following and ask some questions.

add your thoughts and ideas on where to meet up...

OPBN
02-28-2011, 10:03 AM
My brother and I are registering today. Unsure of what side. I left that to him.

skipdogg
02-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Our team is planning to claim a couple picnic tables in the staging area this year. We could all meet there?

wimag
02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Our team is planning to claim a couple picnic tables in the staging area this year. We could all meet there?

we will see you there. we havent registered as of yet so we can all hook up.