PDA

View Full Version : Good ole leeking down the barrel

TeamBob
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Been awhile since ive messed with these things, been more into jeeps as of late. But My Pneumag is leaking down the barrel, not horribly bad, but enough to where it cant be played with. The gun was fine tuned by tuna back before Tuneball last year, and ive maybe put 1/2 a case of paint through it since hes done that. Guessing its the shim in the level 10 on the X...?

xero28
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Probably more a problem with the carrier. You might need a tighter one in there. I'd try lubing up the carrier and bolt stem and see if it helps any, then take it from there.

TeamBob
02-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Ya. Thats about what i was thinking. Believe im going to have to buy some carriers. I think that im out of them.

Ando
02-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Fire and hold the trigger down first. If it continues to leak then it's your on/off. If it stops it's your bolt. Send some oil through the marker fist before you do anything. That might be all it needs.

TeamBob
02-01-2011, 08:33 PM
oil helped a very little, as it always does. but, it deff. gets alot worse when holding the trigger back after a shot.

Ando
02-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Remove your on/off and ck it out. Might be something as simple as a bad oring to a little speck of dirt.