PDA

View Full Version : eggy 2

93klauss
02-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Wondering? Running a x valve with a warp feed, plan on moding to a 12vlt. Currently I have a ricochet hopper, would I gain anything by adding a eggy 2 hopper?

Thanks for the feed back

SockMonkey
02-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I don't have a warp, but I feed my x-valve with an eggy III, would feed a consistent 20+

sjrtk
02-04-2011, 07:06 PM
I doubt you'll gain anything with the Eggy 2, but it doesn't need to be modified to fit. It uses eyes not the pressure pad system (i like eyes a little better), So i guess it all comes down to is, did you have to mod your ricochet? If you do you will gain a few rounds with the egg. That is prolly the only advantage. Good luck with your warp (i love mine with an egg3) and have fun.

Frizzle Fry
02-04-2011, 07:38 PM
I used to use an Eggy on my Warp and it worked great because of the size and shape - very comfortable. Not sure if you'd gain performance over a Ricochet but it does fit much more nicely (no mods needed). That said, a warp is about all that Eggy is good for. Those things work fine but are made from second-hand lollipop wrappers and melted down soda bottles.

sjrtk
02-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Those things work fine but are made from second-hand lollipop wrappers and melted down soda bottles.

Hey don't insult melted down soda bottle by comparing them to an eggy 2.

Frizzle Fry
02-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Hey don't insult melted down soda bottle by comparing them to an eggy 2.

Sorry. I forgot that soda bottles were worth $0.05 ($0.10 in Michigan).

SockMonkey
02-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah those melted bottles can be used to make some nice fleece jackets and what not,.... what a shame.

(on a side note im surprised how well my eggy has held up all summer. took several back falls and no cracks or anything.. )

Tao
02-14-2011, 09:11 AM
The egg 2 is the best fit for the warp, but the loader is a piece of ****! Every part will break on you: lid, battery lid, feed neck etc.

Once I bought a replacement lid and it broke the first game I used it (I dont dive or do anything like that. I broke opening and closing it)