PDA

View Full Version : automag sears

mustangguy
02-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Ok getting back into paintball after a 18 year break and putting together a few mags. So far I have
1 PTP clone with stock valve and level 7
2 classic 68 with level 10
3 RT pro all stock except has a benchmark double trigger but came with stock trigger too.
4 extra parts so far for a build ULE body, ULT trigger, PTP body (missing detent), x valve with level 10, intelliframe, benchmark frame, booyaah, and one of the other electo triggers....cant remember the name.

My question is about the sears. From what I understand, there are 2 types of sears. The regular one that fits everything including the RT PRO except it will NOT fit the regular RT, and the RT sear with roller bearing that is just for the RT.......is that correct? I know the regular RT is kind of on its own, but is there anything that is unique with the RT PRO that I should know about?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

mustangguy
02-04-2011, 09:12 PM
was surfing AGD's site, from what I can see there is the regular AM/MM sear, a Emag sear, a RT sear and a RT Pro sear. Is there any difference between the RT sear and the RT Pro sear?

Ando
02-04-2011, 09:55 PM
All the RT sears are the same.

mustangguy
02-05-2011, 10:08 AM
thanks!! Is there anything else that is unique to either the RT PRO or the PTP that will only fit on them or is everything interchangable?

mustangguy
02-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I was just surfing tunamarts site. He is listing RT and RT pro seperate? Is there a difference or not and if so, what is the difference?

Ando
02-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I believe he posted them that way to minimize confusion. I have a parts bin full of RT sears (over 10) that came out of everything from Classic RT's, Tac1's, RT Pro's, PTP Mag's, ULE Mag's...etc...

They all look exactly the same.

mustangguy
02-06-2011, 08:44 AM
from the pics, I can see a visual difference between the classic but the RT and RT pro look to be the same, he just mentions calibration for each marker.