PDA

View Full Version : CCM feedneck question

mustangguy
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Would like to get one of these for my ULE body, but from what I can see they have a 1" NOPRO version and a 1.5"NO RISE version. They say for the NOPRO version they want you to cut the hopper down about 1/2 inch. Does this have to be done or can you leave the hopper intact, and will it effect performance?
thanks

mustangguy
02-07-2011, 10:51 AM
forgot to ask, does anyone have the clamping style in gloss or dust black? If so what style, condition and price?
thanks

correia3
02-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Check with SSP_Reaper. He is a CCM dealer... :cheers:

SSP REAPER
02-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Check with SSP_Reaper. He is a CCM dealer... :cheers:
We have discussed over on MCB.

mustangguy
02-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Yes we have spoke, but doesnt want to ship to Canada, I find many companies wont or if they do, its shipped either UPS or Priority which gets crazy expensive.....with UPS right off the top I get hit with 13% tax, but so far my experience in the forums have been great and I know they are out there. I am under 3 feet of snow right now so it will be a while before I can play......but does the hopper have to be cut down, or will it fit without cutting it and will that change the performance? Once I figure that out and I know what ones I need I can continue the search for the ones I need, I will need 2 or 3 of them, 1 in gloss black and 2 is dust black.

OPBN
02-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I have a brand new dust black No-Pro. I ordered it without lazering, so it is all black with no CCM Logo on it. I am also willing to ship to Canada. $37.50

Soonersdds
02-07-2011, 04:39 PM
I run the 1" nopro with my hopper (rotor or revy) at original feedneck length. no problems here.

mustangguy
02-07-2011, 06:16 PM
I have a brand new dust black No-Pro. I ordered it without lazering, so it is all black with no CCM Logo on it. I am also willing to ship to Canada. $37.50

it is a clamping? Just posted the thread today, prefer gloss black so if I can wait a bit to see if any gloss ones are out there.
thanks

mustangguy
02-07-2011, 06:17 PM
I run the 1" nopro with my hopper (rotor or revy) at original feedneck length. no problems here.

thx, that is the info was looking for as currently my hopper is a revy as well.

SSP REAPER
02-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Yes we have spoke, but doesnt want to ship to Canada, I find many companies wont or if they do, its shipped either UPS or Priority which gets crazy expensive.....with UPS right off the top I get hit with 13% tax, but so far my experience in the forums have been great and I know they are out there. I am under 3 feet of snow right now so it will be a while before I can play......but does the hopper have to be cut down, or will it fit without cutting it and will that change the performance? Once I figure that out and I know what ones I need I can continue the search for the ones I need, I will need 2 or 3 of them, 1 in gloss black and 2 is dust black.
It is not that I do not want to ship to Canada. It is that you do not want to pay for me to ship it to you in Canada.

mustangguy
02-11-2011, 12:26 AM
after you said you would explore shipping 1st class, last PM I got from you was
"I did and at this point I would rather not ship to Canada. My apologies."

As per or chat tonight, if you are willing to ship via USPS 1st class, please PM me a shipping price.
As I said, priority is just way too expensive. $15 to ship a $30 feedneck.

athomas
02-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Yes we have spoke, but doesnt want to ship to Canada, I find many companies wont or if they do, its shipped either UPS or Priority which gets crazy expensive.....with UPS right off the top I get hit with 13% tax, but so far my experience in the forums have been great and I know they are out there. You have to pay the tax on almost any shipment. If shipped by USPS, you usually don't get hit by tax unless it is over $50.00. With UPS, its the $35 brokerage fee that kills it, on top of the tax and shipping cost.

USPS is the way to go when shipping to Canada. Its usually less expensive and faster as well.

mustangguy
02-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Definately USPS and 1st class is best, a parcel up to 4 lbs can be shipped this way. After that it goes up to priority flat rate boxes.

You have to pay the tax on almost any shipment. If shipped by USPS, you usually don't get hit by tax unless it is over $50.00. With UPS, its the $35 brokerage fee that kills it, on top of the tax and shipping cost.

USPS is the way to go when shipping to Canada. Its usually less expensive and faster as well.

Stitch
02-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I run the 1.5" on all 5 of my E-mags with Halos. It sits the same height and has a larger bite on the feedneck of the hopper making me anyway, fell more secure in not snapping the feedneck in halve.

mustangguy
02-11-2011, 08:57 AM
I run the 1.5" on all 5 of my E-mags with Halos. It sits the same height and has a larger bite on the feedneck of the hopper making me anyway, fell more secure in not snapping the feedneck in halve.

Thanks for the info Stitch

SSP REAPER
02-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I did not mean my post as a shot because it clearly is not. As per our chat, I will gladly help you out but you also must be willing to work with me. I will ship USPS 1st class parcel but recommend having some sort of delivery confirmation and or insurance on it because I have seen packages go missing once they get to the border. I will keep our dealing in pm so we can work out the details.

:cheers: