PDA

View Full Version : Rt tuning

93klauss
02-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Ok read as much as i could. found that some people are changing their length of their on/off pin to get a better rt effect.

Is that the right way to go?

Just replaced carrier o rings for my lvX and the regulator valve pin orings. Got very little rt. one two shots. Would the o rings effect rt?

Also i have a ULT (not installed). Was thinking I should get the mags rt effect ringt before I install it.

Any ideas would help

68calsportz
02-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello...If you are looking for the most rt effect you need a high pressure output coming out of your tank any where from like (900-1200psi). Also, you will not want to install the ult it will only take away from the rt effect of the valve..High output and rt on/off with tons of oil in your mag and your good to go. :shooting:

93klauss
02-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello...If you are looking for the most rt effect you need a high pressure output coming out of your tank any where from like (900-1200psi). Also, you will not want to install the ult it will only take away from the rt effect of the valve..High output and rt on/off with tons of oil in your mag and your good to go. :shooting:

Running a ninja air tank with 4 shims dealer said that would be around 1000 psi. So is it the Orings>?

68calsportz
02-09-2011, 04:33 PM
oh ok..It might be the orings on the on /off. Try cleaning the on/off and oil it ...alot.

sjrtk
02-09-2011, 06:36 PM
I doubt the orings will do anything against the RT after every thing settles in. Getting your RT situated befor installing the ULT is pointless. Tune the level X so you only have to tune the ult alone. But to RT faster shorter on/off pins and more pressure, 1k pressure and a .712 on/off pin (emag length) should rip nicely.