PDA

View Full Version : Pump Pneu Mag

shadow462
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
So, I've been toying with the idea of making a Pneumag for a few months now. I've wanted a pump mag for years. Somehow I didn't think of combining the two until now. I'm just curious if there is any reason a pump mag (probably using one of XM15's kits for the sake of economy) couldn't coexist with a pneu setup. Thanks in advance!

Ando
02-15-2011, 03:32 PM
There's no reason why it wouldn't work

Smoothice
02-15-2011, 03:49 PM
I think it makes perfect sense. And whats nice is you could just take the wave spring out and have a fully walkable marker. Just make sure to hold that pump handle forward... :D

zeroaz
02-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Use an Airwalk frame with a CP on off mounted and you can run the LPR and all the parts for the pneumatics internal to the handle and air to the valve normally. Sleeper PumpNeuMag. Good luck.

captian pinky
02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
if you are talking about making a pump with a pnue pump it hasnt been done. if you are talking about making a pump mag that has a pnu trigger it has been done.

shadow462
02-17-2011, 02:27 AM
I think it makes perfect sense. And whats nice is you could just take the wave spring out and have a fully walkable marker. Just make sure to hold that pump handle forward... :D

That's what I was thinking. I'd probably be using it as a pump almost all of the time, but the flexibility to swap back to semi to use as a loaner would be really nice.