PDA

View Full Version : Just saying 'hi'

Ack
02-12-2002, 07:47 AM
Just thought I'd say 'hi'. Kinda a spyder convert (bite your tongue =p), getting my new Emag in a week or so (come on income tax check! Just thought I'd let ya's know the word of mouth thing works (udtseal has gotten me to this point) and I'm really impressed w/ the family feel here. Oh, btw.. the dealer section rulz.. cuz that's where I found the best prices so far hands down. Its late for us third shift peeps. See ya'll around.

cphilip
02-12-2002, 07:58 AM
Hey Ack! Welcome to AO. There is not one darn thing wrong with being a Spyder convert. They are great markers to start with. Had one myself. Thinking of picking one up for the "loaner" again anyway. Glad to see you moving up though. Good luck with the E. Need any help or have some issues with it let us know. We can fix anything. If not AGD sure can.

Oh the E-Mag? Read my signature line...:D

shartley
02-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Hello. :D

udtseal
02-12-2002, 11:54 AM
Hey!! There you are! Im so glad I could help you out man. He emailed me a while ago about an Emag review i typed up on that paintballtimes website i think it was, and so i helped him out with lots of good info and low and behold, here he is! :) If you are ever in the NJ area you are more than welcome to come play with my team and I!! :D

Miscue
02-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Welcome to AO!

HoppysMag
02-12-2002, 01:03 PM
Welcome!!!!!!

MantisMag
02-12-2002, 05:32 PM
good job brother john. spread the word of AGD. haha. welcome to AO ack. congratulations on moving from a spyder to an e-mag.