PDA

View Full Version : How to hook my brother back in?

M98Punk
03-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Ok so idk if any of you remember HardR0ck68 but we was definitely the more paintball addicted brother of the two of us. As time went on I got had cycles of being into it and out and now having finally found a good close field I am all about playing in the spring/summer. He has since moved on to boring things like motorcycles and hunting elk (little Maine joke for ya). Just starting with the fact that the man is a walking computer of paintball info and tech fixes, and moving on to his well maintained collection of guns. Like that man needs to be playing, especially since other then paintball the two of us don't get along. So I come before the collected masses of MCB as a humbled man asking for your support, what can you guys come up with to get him back interested in Paintball? I've already said that I can drive us to LL4 but other then that I am stumped.

Anyone have Tom Kaye owe you a favor where you can get him to call and say that the sport misses him? Anyone know where AGD Clare went after she lost the AGD part? If so maybe you can have her send him an email inviting him to LL4.

OPBN
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Unfortunately, interests come and go. I used to really be in to air cooled VW's, building 1/24 scale models and alternative rock. Now I drive a 12 year old Isuzu Rodeo, coach my kids soccer teams and listen to talk radio. It sucks, but it happens. Obviously, make it known that you are willing to play anytime/everytime he wante, keep inviting him and maybe he'll step back into it. If he doesn't, oh well. You can't force someone to do something they no longer have an interest in doing.

And if he's really done, grab his gear and put up for sale in the BST threads.

M98Punk
03-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I am too much of a gun hoarder to put his gear up on the BST... but if I did trust me you would want to get his Hyperjunk frame.....sooooo much work done on it