PDA

View Full Version : TUNABALL 5 / Alamo 2011 - Now with more RUDZ!

BigEvil
03-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Im cross posting this for Carl Atkins of Topgun paintball, since he is not a member on AO. The original thread can be found HERE (http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?t=6022)

We at Topgun paintball wondered how we could make these events even better. The answer: MOAR RUDZ!! This is a special raffle for a special person named Rudz. Rudz is a kind person who is always out to help be it coming to someones defense or bringing people to a "friendly" bar in an unfamiliar area. Unfortunately Rudz has hit some hard times as of late, and is unable to get a plane ticket.

So in the true nature of paintball and community we are holding a raffle to fly him out here from California for the 2011 Tunaball 5 and the Alamo game being held at TopGun the weekend of August 6th and 7th.

So here is how it works. We will be selling raffle tickets at $10.00 each for this:

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/carljr_photos/429691184_photobucket_21579_.jpg
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/carljr_photos/429691184_photobucket_21582_.jpg

This pump was built for this raffle. I built it out of my many parts i had and shoots like a dream. If you are looking for a great pump gun and don't want to spend a lot this is a great way.

I am not going to put up a lot specs about the gun cause come on it is 10 bucks. But I will let you know that there is some flaking on the back of the benchmark trigger frame and that is a two piece J&J barrel.

If you need anymore pics or any questions about the gun please pm me or post up

The raffle tickets will be sold from now till April 7th. The winning ticket will be pulled April 10th. As soon as I pull the ticket the winner will be called. If you are unable to pick up the gun I will mail it to you at no additional cost (within continental US)

Ok so to buy a raffle ticket is easy. Just send a pm to me for payment info (thanks for the lookout). Then just send an email to that same address with your name, phone number, and address. Once you have done that and I see that the payment has gone through I will mail you your ticket.

Post up when you buy a raffle just to keep me in check

Oh, by the way - just so you look good shooting this sweet, sweet pump marker; Im going to donate a nice shiny custom new BEO-Mafia jersey to go along with this rig. :dance:

(In case you don't know, Carl is the captain of the Garden State Pumpers and field manager of Topgun paintball - and all around good guy. )

PM me here or EMAIL ME (BigEvil@BigEvilOnline.com) for payment info,

Smoothice
03-10-2011, 11:34 PM
I think I can find $10. And if I win I will resell it and donate the money back to the "MOAR Rudz" fund.

Rudz
03-11-2011, 01:09 AM
MOAR Rudz!!!

PumpMag
03-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Hey guys, time to open them wallets and buy some raffle tickets! SoCalAO gotta export some Rudzy! :D

BigEvil
03-15-2011, 04:35 PM
This project is going very well. Thanks to EVERYONE for your generosity. Almost there....

p8ntbal4me
03-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Sent Carl Jr a request for 2 tickets :)

zondo
03-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I requested some, too!

The pump looks nice :)

BigEvil
05-24-2011, 08:18 PM
BTW, Congrats to DIRGE, who, once AGAIN won something.

Tb3 RT mag
Tb 4 50-50
Now - Moar Rudz

I guess he didnt read the fine print. He has to go out on a date with him the night of TB5

cougar20th
05-25-2011, 06:39 AM
BTW, Congrats to DIRGE, who, once AGAIN won something.

Tb3 RT mag
Tb 4 50-50
Now - Moar Rudz

I guess he didnt read the fine print. He has to go out on a date with him the night of TB5

What if he did read the fine print???

BigEvil
05-25-2011, 06:50 AM
What if he did read the fine print???

Then he's in for a big surprise