PDA

View Full Version : Antique Paintball Gun RT00018

edboe
03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Hey guys
I have just aquired Serial #RT00018. It is a very early RT. Can anyone contact me with a "collector" if there is such a man.

Thanks
Ed

Smoothice
03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
We are all "collectors". Just post a pic and a price already! ;)

edboe
03-23-2011, 03:54 PM
I have waited 6 years for the guy to sell it to me. I am wondering if there are any specific parts that need to stay with it to keep it original or If I can use the body, rail and other parts from my newer one (RT) to make it look all pretty without loosing its value.

sjrtk
03-23-2011, 05:54 PM
Don't part that. Please don't part that. But anyway there is nothing really that will interchange between the Classic RT and later model RT's . The classic is a breed of it's own, other than a twist lock pin, barrel, forgrip, and sight rail the nothing fits. Body valve rail and frame are different (put a level 7 bushing in the banjo bolt hole and it will work with any other mag).

going_home
03-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Hey guys
I have just aquired Serial #RT00018. It is a very early RT. Can anyone contact me with a "collector" if there is such a man.

Thanks
Ed

I have a question.
Ed, how have you been a member on here for 10 years and have not yet become a collector ?

:ninja:

SkinnyHare
03-24-2011, 08:17 PM
man, and i thought my #259 was pretty low... :tard:

edboe
03-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Has it really been 10 years? I have had so many mags through my hands in those years. Emag, Micro Emag, 3 or 4 Hypermags, boohyah frame, Classic and newer style RT's, and an unknown amount of Classics. I modified a couple of them to feed from the bottom so I could see down both sides of the barrel and no hopper in the way.
Anyway: I saw this Classic RT (#RT00018) on the field about 5 or 6 years ago and told the guy I would be interested if he ever got rid of it. Well I am a sign maker and he needed a truck lettered so it got thrown in on the payment.
My question is. Should I keep this #18 together as it is (very used and scratched) or should I take the much nicer condition (Classic RT) body, rail, foregrip etc. parts and put them on the #18. I know they all fit but are the very early serial number markers different in any way?
Other than a large amount of assorted parts and pieces these are the only 2 mags I have left. I just really like taking out my Angel an mowin them over. :D

crudeidol
03-29-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm by no means an expert, but IIRC only the valve itself is numbered. Who is to say that you didn't actually recieve said antique marker in excellent condition? (wink wink nudge nudge).

If it were mine I'd take the best parts of the two, shine em up real purdy and make a lovely display piece out of 'ol 18.