PDA

View Full Version : Did Proline ever make a frame other than the Auto Response?

Pullman
03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Just wondering. I picked up a minimag off ebay that had a Proline "reactive" trigger frame, and figured, "what else could it be?"

What I got looks like a Proline frame with a benchmark trigger installed. The guy is claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm kind of curious. Any insights?

Thanks,

Marlin

Frizzle Fry
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Same frame, different internals and a tiny bid more milling for the sear. One of my Micros has a match anno'ed frame with AutoResponse sear milling and the hole for the spring. Plenty of frames had triggers swapped for field legality or sleeper projects and such. In fact, I think there's a Benchy trigger'ed Proline for sale on the forums currently. I'm not 100% sure but I'd imagine that Benchmark made the frames for them.

Let me know if you need internals; I have plenty.

Pullman
03-23-2011, 11:01 PM
But the only frames that were made by or for Proline were Autoresponse? Or did they make others?

Ando
03-23-2011, 11:40 PM
If it has the name down the back and is serialized then it probably was a AR Frame. Someone took the guts out.

Frizz...You have a slew of extra internals for AR frames? Springs and all the extra bits?

You and I need to talk ;)

Pullman
03-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Same frame, different internals and a tiny bid more milling for the sear. One of my Micros has a match anno'ed frame with AutoResponse sear milling and the hole for the spring. Plenty of frames had triggers swapped for field legality or sleeper projects and such. In fact, I think there's a Benchy trigger'ed Proline for sale on the forums currently. I'm not 100% sure but I'd imagine that Benchmark made the frames for them.

Let me know if you need internals; I have plenty.

PM'd you.

need4reebs
05-05-2011, 05:59 PM
hey frizzle fry pm'd about the internals for an AR pro-line frame!

Pyrate Jim
05-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Pro Line was one of the biggest paintball manufacturers in the U.K.
I believe they were the ones who produced the "Headhunter" line of Automags, they even had an aftermarket bolt for 'Mags that had 3 interchangeable faces. (convex, concave, and a middle ground half&half)
It's possible they did aftermarket frames for 'Mags as well.

Frizzle Fry
05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
The ones I've got aren't going anywhere, except maybe one of the originals. I'm working on hunting down what I need to have a few more done.

need4reebs
05-08-2011, 10:38 AM
hey frizzle so do you still have plenty of the internals for the AR frame? i picked up the proline frame from pullman...thanks pullman, and would like to find the internals to make it an auto response frame? can you please help me out?

Frizzle Fry
05-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Like I said, I'm looking to have a few put together. No ETA at this point, it's sort of on the backburner, but it seems you're not alone in having an "empty" AR frame so I'll see what I can do.

need4reebs
05-08-2011, 04:24 PM
ok thanks man!

Tunaman
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I dont think Proline ever made ANY frames, I believe Pro Team made them all for Proline.

need4reebs
05-08-2011, 04:31 PM
hey tuna do you have any internals for the AR frame?