PDA

View Full Version : The Mook Legal Defense Fund

DemonBunnyMan
03-31-2011, 12:54 AM
The Mook Legal Defense Fund
http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=358392
Please Please Help! This is URGENT.
HELP MOOK GO FREE

Our fellow friend Tim (Mook) McDowell here on SBR has run into some urgent trouble. Mook has always been a great friend to many of us, as honest as the day is long, a former Veteran of the US Navy and has NEVER had a brush with the law.

A few of us stepped up right away, and we are helping him out in this desperate time of need.

As some of you may know, Mook lost his job and was in the middle of moving to Sacramento with his then GF. Well, things fell apart 3 days into it, and like all bad relationships, one of them decided not to take the high road and be vindictive.

That has now cost Tim his life and freedom based on a persons false delirious accusations.

I have donated $2,000 and posted his $10,000 dollar bail. We also "bailed him out" last night from Sacramento Co SO Main Jail, got him back here at about 3AM last night, and are in the process of getting his truck out of impound up in Sac right now.

Mook will be appearing back in Sac for his arraignment on Tuesday AM. We are working with Scotty Storey to find him a good Criminal Defense attorney before then up in Sac, and I have started his legal defense fund.

Please, this is a bull**** case, and built on nothing more than Mook being in the wrong place when his deranged ex decided to make his life hell. For those of you who know Mook, you know he would never do anything irrational. We have spent a lot of time with his family over the past couple days, I also interviewed the prosecuting DA in Sac about the charges. Bottom line is we need to help Mook get a great legal defense to get his life back.

We have set up this PayPal link to help Mook raise money for his legal defense.
I will be monitoring the account and paying out to his attorney and fees associated with such. If you need more detail, I can talk with you off line about it, not in this thread. Again, Mook needs our help, he is innocent and we intend to make sure these charges get dropped ASAP so he can keep his Clearance and get back to work.

Mook is back in the BA at another buddies house, so if you want to chat with him, hit me up via PM and I will pass over the message.

In the meantime, Tuesday and the following hearings are coming in Hours. So let's dig down a bit and help our good buddy Mook. Please.

Here is the PayPal Donate Link again:
HELP MOOK (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=X5LH6CZYYGRFW)Anything, Please, Anything you can do to help Mook will be very appreciated.
No one should be treated this way, especially our buddy Mook.

Smoothice
03-31-2011, 08:59 AM
Best I can offer right now are my well wishes. The few times I've had the chance to meet him and play some ball with him he has always been a very nice stand up guy.

Good luck Mook (devilman)!

DemonBunnyMan
04-01-2011, 01:44 AM
:P Buy his toys donate what ever it takes

Soopa Villain17
04-01-2011, 10:40 AM
i wish i had some money to donate , the same thing happend to be 2 years ago with a a vindictive ex making false acusations against me , lucky for me all that happend was a 2 year protection order. good luck man !