PDA

View Full Version : If you loan them they will come

M98Punk
04-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Soooo Saturday we jump started the paintball season hear. Got together with a couple of guys I use to play with back in HS. They both haven't played in years. One was a cocker guy and picked up a nice what they said was a pre2k center feed, looked 2002 to me. anyways he had no air so when he aired it up it leaked like a federal budget. Loaned him my backup Micro to him. My other friend I had a old B2K that I have been rebuilding.... couldn't get the damn thing to work right, kept blowing macroline. But I let him use my primary Micro when the bushy went down for the 3rd time.

Both my micros are pretty much the same, tuned LvlX, one has a retro drilled with ULT the other has a X with ULT, both have Kapp gasthru foregrips really the only thing that is different is one has a 4500 flatline and the other has a raptor 4500. :cheers: Oh both have J&J barrel kits as well

SO the cocker guy spent most of the day surprised by the accuracy of the mag :argh: and my other friend after spending the day with the mag wanted to buy one. Much to the dismay of the field owner that was trying to sell him some bland 200something electro rubbish. Euro Hug Macro or whatever lame name they call guns these days.

So now I am helping him build a micro so he can have his own gun again for the 17th. And a guy I use to work with will be joining us at the Second meeting of the Not Yet Old Guys paintball group. And he shoots a mag! SO there could be 5 mags on one team at open play! When was the last time that happend in the Rochester area? :shooting:

Dover
04-05-2011, 04:34 PM
hooray for all mags! last time i played with mostly mags it was 1999, four mags and an Angel LED...