PDA

View Full Version : Gx3 or STO?

MAGS own YOU
02-12-2002, 06:59 PM
Should I get an STO or a Gx3? I need to know pro's and con's of each. I already have 2 nice cocker barrels so barrel doesnt matter.

Jonno06
02-12-2002, 07:35 PM
GEN X3....very nice looking gun,made by ANS,good company,nice reg...STO is very very nice also,just dont get blue purple fade,i hate that one....

liigod
02-12-2002, 07:48 PM
STO, ans makes Crap. Their pneumatix suck. Their inline regs are alright but whatever, their bolts suck. What i do like about them is the price. They are much cheaper than the stos. So id say get an sto and put on a hinge trigger. But its yer choice.

MAGS own YOU
02-12-2002, 08:08 PM
STO is actually cheaper.

liigod
02-12-2002, 08:40 PM
last i checked they were 50 bucks more, but thank you for calirfying that for me. stos are better...

PAINTBALLA01
02-12-2002, 10:37 PM
my brother has a genx 3 and he loves it. I heard the sto pneus are crap. they suck. ans's are alot better

liigod
02-12-2002, 11:44 PM
ok their reg is adjustable from the outside, wgp stos u just have to take off to change, NOT a big deal, also keeps peple frum fudgeing with it. Ans 3 ways are junk my local store gives them away because they replace them so often. Their rams can be nice, but not really a difference in performene. Wgps pneumatix are good and they ALWAYS WORK unlike the ans crap.

InfinatyBPS
02-13-2002, 01:13 AM
Actualy I have heard NOTHING but GOOOD things about the Gen X 3s, ask anywhere, they will all tell you how great they are. True, ANS has had their problems in the past, that is all over, you are saying that the one thing about the STO's are the pneu reg? Well the only thing realy wrong with the ANS is the 3 way(which is much less of a problem than an unadjustable pneu reg by the way) So overall the marker is known to be great, great trigger pull(yes I have felt it) very light, performs nice, and looks great. I say go for the Gen X 3 if the 3 way realy bugs you get a bomb. Problem solved, you get a great marker for under $600, oh ya and you can find places selling them for about $540.

DarkRipper
02-13-2002, 10:42 AM
Actually, the STO pnues are used on some of the best cockers made. They aren't even made by WGP, but by another company in England.

Between the two, though... I'd go with the Genx3.

:)
DR

MAGS own YOU
02-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Where can I purchase a Gx3 for cheap?

InfinatyBPS
02-13-2002, 04:00 PM
i think firstcallpaintball.com has them for cheap and http://www.drone71.com/ call them they said the might be able to get you different colors.

-§on-
02-13-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by PAINTBALLA01
my brother has a genx 3 and he loves it. I heard the sto pneus are crap. they suck. ans's are alot better
I would Research a topic before you post. Sto pneus are crap, If you want crap you can rub your face down my crack.

XspyX
02-13-2002, 08:03 PM
LMAO

PAINTBALLA01
Do you think before you post? You heard that STO's are crap? Where from? Some 10 year old kid? STO's have probably built the best rep. out of all cockers pneus and here you are dissing something you don't know about? I second -Son-. Want crap? How about some anal lint?

Oregon_pb_
02-13-2002, 08:20 PM
i'll put it this way, if i were to buy one of the two i would buy the GX3 everytime. Not saying the STO is bad, but i've used the GX3 on many ocassions and had zero problems with it, shot great, little loud though.

(i used STO's as well but i liked the GX3's more)