PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed

SlipknotX556
02-12-2002, 10:13 PM
as u can see in my other post i want to upgrade my gun now... after all the upgrades i wuz thinkin about gettin a green warp now is warp feed really worth the money?????

a_malfunction
02-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Do you get shot in the hopper alot? Can your hopper keep up with your ROF? Do you want something that, if used correctly, will change the way you play (for the better)? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have your answer, a warp is worth it!

PAINTBALLA01
02-12-2002, 10:33 PM
AMEN!

Bonx0007
02-13-2002, 01:48 AM
I recently had trouble with mine but with a little tuning it seems to be all better. Just remember to readjust your sensitivity after you have shot a few cases through it. for the first time only. After that you should be all good.

Load SM5
02-13-2002, 07:09 AM
My experience with talking to people about warps are that you either love them and can't figure out how you played without it, or you can't stand the thing and can't pry it off of your gun fast enough. But it will take playing with it for about 4 days to really give it a shot and figure out what camp you are in. I would pick one up and give it a shot. The resale value is still pretty good on warps, if you decide you don't like it.

Cypres0099
02-14-2002, 11:16 PM
I never really had a problem with hopper hits or chopping or any traditional problems that a warpfeed fixes, but I got one for Christmas and WOW!

You can ask the people I play with if they would rather play me without a warp and all of them would say without. I am just too hard to hit. As for the balance issue, I feel more balanced with my warp. My friend and I played a little one on one because I am going to enter my first toutney, a top gun. We traded guns one time, he has a shocker, and I felt sooooo unbalanced with the hopper on top.

Get it, you will be suprised.

G-Rexx
02-15-2002, 04:55 PM
It's like American Express, I wouldn't leave home w/out it.