PDA

View Full Version : EP mag questions

C_losjoker
04-27-2011, 02:07 AM
really just wanting to get your thoughts on what you would do.

I have an EP mag, with eyes, that I am think of getting a complete ano job done on it. So with this mag having eyes, level 10 or a Xvalve is not really needed, runs better or just fine on classic valve. would you guys still use a Xvalve or RT valve and have it anod to match or just have the classic valve plain and different from the rest?????
thanks

Flatliner333
04-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Depends on your style of play. X Valve= faster recharge rate and lighter weight.Level X bolt= no chops ( if tuned properly) eyes can fail...level X will not.

Shirow
04-27-2011, 07:51 AM
I would still use the X-Valve

hill160881
04-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Keep the L-10 and have an Xvalve anoed to match. The L-7 makes them kick like a mule. It is worth the extras 20 bucks for the ano on the valve and if you dont you will regret it later.\

Glad to here another Fully loaded EP mag is out and playing. :cheers:

Pneumagger
04-27-2011, 08:41 AM
If you're decent at walking a trigger... you might be able to outshoot a classic mag.

C_losjoker
04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
I am not much of a spray and pray type of player. Though I will from time to time do 3-5 shots, but I'm more of pick my shots type, sneak around till I have a shot. But yeah I think you guys are right, once I have the marker done. I will look at the classic valve and be a little disappointed.
Thanks for the input.