PDA

View Full Version : Out of the paintball loop for a while

Rueben_the_wanderer
04-29-2011, 05:13 PM
I haven't posted at this site since 2002. After a rather unpleasant accident, I was unable to play. My equipment, including my barely-used p/f automag, was mothballed, not to see the light of day for some years. I have come upon my equipment again and I was thinking of selling it. In order to not appear noobish, I wanted to know what's been going on with automags, and to a greater extent, the paintball community. Will I be trying to sell an antique? This isn't an ad. I'll be formally taking pictures and posting a classified ad.

sjrtk
04-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Lots has changed. But classic automags haven't really increased in value, I suggest looking in the B/S/T for what they are selling for.

As far as what has changed there was the rise and demise of Smart Parts, a new supplier trying to budge in on KEE in Valken (opened by Geno after his non compete clause was over after selling National Paintball Supply to KEE). Tippmann is still Tippmann, woods ball has gone way mil sim. Many other things have changed but there isn't enough time to drop it on you at once i guess.