PDA

View Full Version : Problem with AGD

Predator.
05-07-2011, 11:50 AM
two weeks ago I had send an order to AGD by email. because I'm from germany I can`t register there and can not put things in the shopping cart. because of that I send my order to the only email i have found on the page.send to [email protected]. i know that is for tech support but I can not find another. this is now already 2 weeks ago and I have not received a response:-(((( can someone help me with my order or knows email adress where I can send my order? . my english is not so good for calling AGD. I urgently need spare parts.

thanks

StockPatriot
05-07-2011, 12:33 PM
two weeks ago I had send an order to AGD by email. because I'm from germany I can`t register there and can not put things in the shopping cart. because of that I send my order to the only email i have found on the page.send to [email protected]. i know that is for tech support but I can not find another. this is now already 2 weeks ago and I have not received a response:-(((( can someone help me with my order or knows email adress where I can send my order? . my english is not so good for calling AGD. I urgently need spare parts.

thanks

Don't sell yourself short. Your written english is excellent! If your spoken english is this good then I would recommend giving them a call. Perhaps you can fax your order if you can't make your request via phone.
I've had good experiences with them recently and have received excellent service. Not all their parts are listed online so if you need something, contacting them is the best way to see if its available. Hope this helps.

Front office hours:
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Central Time)
Office Telephone: (847) 520-7507
Office Fax: (847) 520-7848

OPBN
05-07-2011, 12:55 PM
What all are you looking for? I have an order to place with them anyways. PM me with what you want and maybe I can add it to my order, bring it in to me and ship it back out to you. Obviously, you would need to cover the shipping costs from me to you.

varq
05-12-2011, 06:40 PM
if u can call Roman do it... he is excellent and always provides excellent service!

Joelus Morolus
05-15-2011, 12:59 PM
What all are you looking for? I have an order to place with them anyways. PM me with what you want and maybe I can add it to my order, bring it in to me and ship it back out to you. Obviously, you would need to cover the shipping costs from me to you.

sorry to go off topic here, but this needs to be addressed

so i've seen a few posts recently from north american members offering to have parts shipped to them and then redirected to other members.

i just have to say this is why i love AO because it's a brotherhood and everyone is here to help eachother out and as far as the dealings i have had with fellow members i trust them all to stand by their word, which doesn't happen on other forums.

AO is the best. period.