PDA

View Full Version : Mag owners in seattle

bumbabeef
05-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Any mag owners in seattle or nearby. I'm fairly new to mags. got my first mag which is the tac-one I have listed for sale but I'm having problems with the xvalve I think. I put it on a different tac-body with a logic umf frame and at first it shot out 4-5 balls without me even pulling the trigger. then I pulled the trigger a couple of times at first one ball then 2nd pull 2 balls then it would go back and forth with one ball then 2 and sometimes 4-5 would just drop out a few feet in front. I switched my hopper from a pinokio to a rotor and at first it would shoot 1 ball again then 2 then back to 1 and then when I tried to walk the trigger it would spew out 4-5 balls again. can anybody tell me whats wrong or anybody in seattle that I can maybe learn a few things about mags.

OPBN
05-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Are you saying that the marker is double feeding or that it is firing multiple times with one trigger pull? It sounds like the detents could be bad.

bumbabeef
05-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Are you saying that the marker is double feeding or that it is firing multiple times with one trigger pull? It sounds like the detents could be bad.
well when I first aired it dumped out 3-4 balls. Then at first it shot one ball then 2 then sometimes 3-4 balls would just fall out a few feet in front. Is that a detent problem maybe I'll try and switch out tac bodys and see if that works. Its the same valve I use in the tac-one I have but I switched it to a different rail with a logic umf frame and zap's cheater mod. I'm new to mags and I know once I can get how to tune and tweak my mags it'll worth it.

OPBN
05-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Or you can switch out the detents. Take the ones from the one body and put it in the other. What type of paint are you using? Some of the paint these days is pretty small and if you are using a forcefed loader it can cause double feeding. In the end, you may have to look for larger paint, or possible get the body tapped for an additional detent.

bumbabeef
05-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Or you can switch out the detents. Take the ones from the one body and put it in the other. What type of paint are you using? Some of the paint these days is pretty small and if you are using a forcefed loader it can cause double feeding. In the end, you may have to look for larger paint, or possible get the body tapped for an additional detent.
Well I was shooting just some crap jt cp maxim or something like that paint just to test the logic frame. I will try and shoot using valken paint which I think bore size was around .685 and the jt was around .682-.685. Well sounds like its not the valve. Thanks for the help