PDA

View Full Version : Leak!

93klauss
05-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Xvalve level X, air it up leaks down the barrel, pull the trigger all the way, leak stops. thinking the outer most oring of the on off. Using a quad oring.

Also is there any way to make a emag body fit on a am rail? Emag have the round thread for the mounting screw, correct?

aerosaaber
05-12-2011, 05:47 PM
a full pull on the trigger stops the leak or just light pressure.
if it's just light pressure try one size tighter level x spacer thingie (use the same oring though)

Ando
05-12-2011, 07:32 PM
It's def your lvl 10. Ck the orings firsts. If noting looks wrong with them go down a carrier size and like aero said, use the same inner carrier oring when doing so.

BAZOOKA_Boy
05-12-2011, 08:06 PM
I have a similar problem with mine, but the only thing that makes it stop is wedging the valve up a little under it, not really proper, I know its not on/off or carier orings/carrier (no matter how tight I go it still leaks a down the barrel) Big pain, caused me to totally avoid useing my Emag...

kcombs9
05-12-2011, 08:23 PM
I have a similar problem with mine, but the only thing that makes it stop is wedging the valve up a little under it, not really proper, I know its not on/off or carier orings/carrier (no matter how tight I go it still leaks a down the barrel) Big pain, caused me to totally avoid useing my Emag...

I had this issue once, turned out to be power tube had a leak, had to send it to AGD to fix cause I didn't want to mess it up.

BAZOOKA_Boy
05-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I had this issue once, turned out to be power tube had a leak, had to send it to AGD to fix cause I didn't want to mess it up.

I have changed the oring on the powertube, and I even added thread tape, still may be it, I will have to check again

93klauss
05-13-2011, 06:10 AM
Well will check the next the next size carrier. Still wondering about the body, it has the circular mounting system, for the mounting screw. thinking emag body? Is it possiblr to mount on am/mm rail?

Here's where it get interesting, When i try to switch the bodies out and air up the gun, No leak at all. But when I pull the trigger nothing happens not even a leak :confused: . The trigger acts like its going to fire, and has pressure behind it but when I reach the end of the pull nothing. But when I gas down the gun and pull the trigger it hits the on off pin to allow the valve to leave the body.

Guessing I'm getting enough travel on the on off pin? Due to the different body?

So the question is, if it was the level ten why would it leak with one body (PF/AM) and not the other (thinking emag body)?