PDA

View Full Version : On/off

93klauss
05-16-2011, 01:47 PM
So the problem is, got am rail and emag body, not shooting right now. When aired up I have pressure on triggger but it will not fire. Full pull and no fire but still pressure.

If it was a body interference I would not have the pressure or give on trigger.

When I air the gun down and pull the trigger, the sear will hit the pin to let the valve slide out. So the sear is hitting the pin.

Pin too long? Using on off pin .728

Any other ideas?

OPBN
05-16-2011, 01:53 PM
There really isn't a reason to keep posting up new threads on the same subject. You can bump the old thread with an additional question if needed.

Have you adjusted your trigger pin? There should be about a credit cards gap between the back of the trigger and the trigger pin. Again, are you certain there is no binding from the body pim being too long? If it is too long once you tighten it down and then the field strip screw, it can bind the bolt.

93klauss
05-16-2011, 02:25 PM
There really isn't a reason to keep posting up new threads on the same subject. You can bump the old thread with an additional question if needed.

Have you adjusted your trigger pin? There should be about a credit cards gap between the back of the trigger and the trigger pin. Again, are you certain there is no binding from the body pim being too long? If it is too long once you tighten it down and then the field strip screw, it can bind the bolt.

Have not touched the trigger pin. there is a gap. It will fire once then nothing.

OPBN
05-16-2011, 02:49 PM
How much of a gap? When you air the marker up, you should be able to hear the valve set and most likely see the trigger pin push forward. It will not work properly if the gap is too much.

Spider-TW
05-17-2011, 08:41 AM
Bolt stick? If it's new valve, you may need to just turn up the velocity.

Is it a level 10?