PDA

View Full Version : What the :cuss: did I do?!?

M98Punk
05-21-2011, 10:56 AM
So I gassed my micro up the other day to finally set the trigger stops luke put in for me, when I did it was pissing out the front valve hole. So I was like ok time to change the vavle stem 0-rings... so I bought a RT parts kit and changed all the o-rings in the valve because they havn't been changed in 6+ years.

I gassed it up and it was leaking out the back, I thought hmmm maybe something needs to seat fire fire fire fire leaking gets it bit better. It sounded like my velocity was high so I started adjusted the velocity and it seemed to help a bit fired some more and then it started leaking out the back again.... so what did I do? the piston is 2 weeks old from Tuna and I am freakin lost. I could trouble shoot it myself but I am in the middle of finals for my class, finals for the kids at work, applying for a mortgage, and I have to tech 4 guns..... so yes AOer's what is the Punk doing wrong this time?

OneSelfLost
05-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Reg seat?

Frizzle Fry
05-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Reg seat?
Piston assembly, or the spring packs going?

Ando
05-21-2011, 08:24 PM
You said it's pretty much new...You sure you didn't install the bad one back in the marker?

M98Punk
05-21-2011, 09:38 PM
naw def not the old one.... could I just swap the front of one of my X-valves onto the RT back to trouble shoot and vise versa to trouble shoot?