PDA

View Full Version : Moved From Dealer Forum: Pneumag

aztlan messiah
05-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Just bought a marker with a Pneumag set up. Is the CP on/off the only one that works with the set up? Everymarker I see that has the set up has a cp on it. Just wondering bc/ I'm not a big fan of that on/off and was wondering if it could be changed somehow?

Thanks

-AM

is yours a sleeper set up? If it isnt you can use any on/off that suits you just have to make sure you can either relocate the lpr or make sure it has 2 output ports, if it is a sleeper then you are very limited but you can use a few different ones if you can get them milled correctly. Really you should be able to change the set up either way to what you want it just might take a little bit of trial and error to find out what works. Pics of you gun could help with further details...and this should be moved to the tech section.

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer. Wanted to switch it to a CCM reverse rail and asa combo. I guess it's a sleeper set up, didn't know what that was until the owner clarified some things for me. Purchased it from Tropical Life, he has been very helpful on the whole transaction. I won't be touching anything on that setup!

If i have any other questions on it I'll post!

Thanks again and pardon all the Noob questions!

-AM