PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!

gmiller0
05-23-2011, 08:57 AM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you guys on this forum that have helped me tune my X-Valve Automag!!! I have been using my MAG for about 17 years now as I got it back in 1992.. Only in the last 3 years have I had the funds to upgrade to the X-Valve and some other toys. The gun has always shot fairly well, but I never felt that it was tuned to perfection. Always had some little random issue that creeped up, and YOU ALL have always helped me rectify the issue. I have been trying to hit that sweet spot of performance and reliabilty for over 6 months now as I have started playing again.

This weekend was the ABSOLUTE best time I have EVER EVER EVER had playing with this gun. It shot AMAZING!!! No leaks, no ball breaks (2000 rounds), crisp trigger feel, amazingly fast as hell (when I needed it) retro bounce with my 1200 psi Ninja reg and stock R/T on off, and best of all, EXTREMELY consistant FPS which translated into amazing accuracy with my matched Freak Barrel and Walther MRS ( Call of Duty style ) Red dot mounted on top!!!!!

Every time I shot off a string of paint and the balls went EXACTLY where my dot was aiming, it literally brought a tear to my eye every time I heard the other player call "HIT"!!! :headbang: :dance:

YOU ALL MADE THIS PAST SATURDAY THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF PLAY POSSIBLE!!! YOU ARE ALL THE PINNACLE OF GENTLEMAN!!! :hail:

Smoothice
05-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Nice. Nothing better then a great day of paintball.

SockMonkey
05-23-2011, 12:22 PM
wait, you have been using it for about 17 years, since you got it in 2002? im confuzzled :confused:

haha but thats awesome, and you are welcome (though I havent help you in any way) :D

georgeyew
05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
I feel proud to be part of the AGD family every time I hear story like yours. I need to shoot my mags more :headbang:

Spider-TW
05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, now you can't mess with that mag, since it is perfect.

You'll just have to look for a scrapper to work on. ;)

VailSkibum
05-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Well, now you can't mess with that mag, since it is perfect.

You'll just have to look for a scrapper to work on. ;)
^^I agree. But of course, 2 or 3 "scrappers" are 4x to 9x the fun! (Assuming my math is correct)

scully719
05-24-2011, 01:48 AM
Just reading your story brought a tear to my eyes. And considering I haven't played in 3 weeks the tears were ready to flow anyways.