PDA

View Full Version : The Mag Smith shipping time?

ProblemKinder
05-25-2011, 11:09 AM
I ordered a ball detent from TMS on the 23rd (late at night). Where does he ship from? I had it shipped USPS Priority, to eastern Iowa. I'm just curious if I have a good chance of getting this thing in by friday. *crossing my fingers*

wimag
05-25-2011, 11:55 AM
CA.
good luck

Smoothice
05-25-2011, 11:59 AM
I heard their stuff comes from Colorado.

ProblemKinder
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
CA.
good luck

according to the tracking information, the shipping location was 80112. Is that a zip code? cuz if it is, that's colorado not california. I hope it's CO, it should be here within 2 days I would think.

Man I wish my local store hadn't closed. He would have had a friggen ball detent.

Hook
05-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I think your parts will rather ship in two days. Taken from their site:

"Parts Orders shipping to US destinations(non-APO/FPO) typically ship within 2-3 business days from receipt of payment. Business hours/days do not include holidays or weekends."

So if you ordered late night 23, the order was processed on the 24, meaning it'll ship around Friday.

ProblemKinder
05-25-2011, 12:23 PM
i got an email today, for some reason it wasn't mailed until today. Dont know why it wasn't mailed yesterday. Oh well. I still have my pneumag, but I was hoping to lend my RT Pro ULTrigger to a friend.

Hook
05-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Yeah, they like to take their time to ship items. Hope it gets to you fast!

OPBN
05-25-2011, 01:25 PM
It TMS and Rogue are the same people, he takes at least 2-3 days to ship out. Not sure why, but even on "in stock" items, he will not get them out the same day.

Justus
05-25-2011, 01:47 PM
I just ordered a ULE trigger kit from TMS and got it within 3 days of ordering. I guess I was lucky with my ship time and must have ordered on the day he normally ships. My experience was that shipping was pretty quick. (He beat out the other two items I had coming in from forum deals).

SSP REAPER
05-25-2011, 02:22 PM
Just send RogueFactor a message since he IS the magsmith

ProblemKinder
05-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Just send RogueFactor a message since he IS the magsmith

its not really rogue I'm concerned about, the item has shipped already. I just don't order a lot of things and don't know how long USPS priority normally takes. I was mainly curious as to where he was shipping from. I found out he ships from CO so I might have a chance of getting it by friday. I'm just glad he doesn't ship from california or something.

Ando
05-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Rogue is many things but he's not the mag smith. He'll even tell you such.

MANN
05-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I heard their stuff comes from Colorado.

Sorta. Not really tho.

See it starts out in South Africa where a fellow named Ken lives. He normally overnights it to West Virginia to his son in law's nephew Jake. From there it travels down to New Mexico to a man named Ralph. Ralph is a scary looking individual with mossy looking teeth. Ralph drives it across the Mexican border, and immediately ships it to Prospect Organ to his Mother's best friend's boss Baker. After Baker receives it he puts it on a sail boat, and sends it down to California to his third uncle Mark. Mark will ship it out to whoever place the order. It is hit or miss from there as to if it goes through Colorado or not.

Smoothice
05-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Sorta. Not really tho.

See it starts out in South Africa where a fellow named Ken lives. He normally overnights it to West Virginia to his son in law's nephew Jake. From there it travels down to New Mexico to a man named Ralph. Ralph is a scary looking individual with mossy looking teeth. Ralph drives it across the Mexican border, and immediately ships it to Prospect Organ to his Mother's best friend's boss Baker. After Baker receives it he puts it on a sail boat, and sends it down to California to his third uncle Mark. Mark will ship it out to whoever place the order. It is hit or miss from there as to if it goes through Colorado or not.

You forgot about the "whopper layer". You only have 10 minutes or we take your food!.

nathanjones008
05-26-2011, 04:52 AM
I have ordered several items from the mag smith recently and it took him 36-48 hours for him to ship it to me. Then 3 days to make it to my door step. So i was looking at 5 business days. :cheers:

Yes the mag smith drags his heels shipping orders out. However i just ordered a few items from AGD and it shipped that day! The only drag is you pay a little more $$$ :D

My only Real complaint about the mag smith is not the shipping but almost EVERYTHING(66%) is out of stock all the time! :mad: His prices are so good.