PDA

View Full Version : I found a ton of pictures from a decade ago, and then I got really sad...

Koosh
05-29-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi everybody! I haven't posted here in what seems like forever. Basically when I was in high school 10 years ago I was SUPER into paintball, but I kinda grew out of the sport by the mid 2000's, and haven't really thought about it for some time. I recently found two old CD's full of pictures from that time, including a good photo gallery of all the paintball guns I used to own. Even though I haven't played paintball in ~5 years, looking at the pictures REALLY makes me want to go out and build another mag and cocker... sigh...

Anyway, here's the best paintball gun I've ever owned. It's long gone to somewhere I can't even remember.
68 Classic, black teflon PF body
Auto-Response frame (made the gun fire on the trigger pull and once on the release)
Home brew intellifeed
Warp Feed
Old VL Revy
Palmer Stabilizer (hey, it helped with CO2)
Bigass drop
SP gadget grip
Pretty sure that was a 14" SP All American with a stainless back. I get forgetful in my old age though
Oh... and a pump kit. Yes the pump kit was functional (when I wanted it to be). No it was not necessary to use a warp feed and an AR frame with a pump kit. Yes it was still awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/VXWOv.jpg

So yeah, basically got a huge nostalgia wave and figured I'd stop by and share.

georgeyew
05-29-2011, 12:43 PM
I hope that you will get the bug again and pick up another mag. Just do it :)

behemoth
05-29-2011, 12:46 PM
The Flaming Koosh.

Long time.