PDA

View Full Version : It's done!

aztlan messiah
06-03-2011, 05:06 PM
So finally after all the recent purchases, trades and sales (some still left to go) I ended up with the automag I wanted. Still waiting on the Evo V1 to match. Don't see myself changing it at all. Though I haven't decided on the Pneumag vs RT setup!

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww170/AztlanMessiah/DSC02753.jpg

Just put it together this morning, no leaks. Shoots a little strong, so manana I'll have to try the 3 springs I have (red, silver, gold). The thread I read here states to start out with the spring that gets me within 20fps of my desired setting. I have a ULT on/off and am trying to get it to RT. Haven't figured it out yet! Guerrilla air with the HP kit, 850 psi output.

Thanks to everyone who has given me the info I needed to get this far. If you have any more advise on anything with my set up please let me know! I'm all ears to anything that would help!

Thanks
-AM

OPBN
06-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Looks good. :clap:

Ando
06-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Agree. The square frame complements the sharp curves of the body. Actually, I'm going to bolt mine on my Toxic to ck it out.... ;)

need4reebs
06-03-2011, 09:25 PM
wow! nice job man! you did a great job! congrats!

aztlan messiah
06-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks guys! It's my first finished Mag. Not counting the one I bought from Tropical Life (Thanks by the way)!

-AM