PDA

View Full Version : Old players rolling out again

Scootyd
06-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Ok, the old man is going to do it again. I packed away my micro mag and micro emag back some years ago. Not sure what year, but Tom had just stepped out of the organization around then. I find that everybody around here is using 98's and most haven't even seen a mag... So the purist in me now has to get them going to show today's crowd that quality always shoots straight.

The point needed here: I'd like to find someone to tune/ update my micro e. The number of mag techs has really dwindled over these years. Any recomendations on shops or persons that are well versed in mags? Also looking for shops that hydro tanks?

p.s. I'm old enough that I still like pie :D

kcombs9
06-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Ninja Paintball will hydro your tanks

PM or email tuna for getting the mag work over.

P.S. what field do you play in MO? I have family there.

Scootyd
06-07-2011, 03:07 PM
I used to play and ref at Battle Creek outside of Columbia MO. The locals are playing at Kirksville and working on their own field at Heartland (North of Bethel)

Smoothice
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
look up tunaman and find his email address. That is the best way.

Also you could shoot bigevil a pm.

I suppose you could even send loguzzzzzz a pm.

Those are the only people I trust with my mags.

None of them will hydro a tank directly for you but may know where to have it sent.

kruger
06-07-2011, 05:41 PM
To get a tank hydro'd, you can take it to any place that re-certifies fire extinguishers. They will do it for about 15 bucks. You have to remove the reg first tho.....

eNder159
06-07-2011, 07:26 PM
you need to have patience with tuna. He's backed up a bit. so it'll take some time for your marker to get back to you. mine's on 3 weeks and counting.

chafnerjr
06-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Don't forget the TK tuning videos and tips on the main page of this forum. They'll teach you eveything you need to know. Everyone else here can answer just about anything you have a question on :cheers:

Tunning a Mag is super easy. Besides if all you're playing against is a bunch of tippy's then... eh, you may as well become the local 'Mag guy' and get everyone else into them :headbang:

chafnerjr
06-07-2011, 10:37 PM
OH... and as for the hydro: Crossfire always has a nice reg swap/hydro deal. A few more bucks to get the reg, but they're awesome regs.

Scootyd
06-08-2011, 10:37 AM
wow, that is a good deal with the crossfire reg swap and hydro. Thanks for the lead.

p.s. I still like pie

Scootyd
06-09-2011, 07:26 AM
After some thought, I've done the teardown and cleaning plenty of times. I have not ever upgraded the software on my miro e-mag. I'm probably blind since I'm not seeing much about how to do it on the forum. I've worked as a systems engineer for 20 years. It shouldn't be to technical but I have no information to base that on. Does anybody have information about what I need to do to flash newer software and where to get it from? I can leave Tunaman alone if I can figure out this piece.

God bless tunaman.

eNder159
06-09-2011, 09:52 AM
the parts to flash the board is hard to find. i tried searching on ebay couldnt find one. i believe in the dealer forum someone is sselling the parts to flash from europe somewhere?