PDA

View Full Version : Tuna?

Enhander
06-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Anyone heard from Tuna recently? Ive been messaging /emailing him about a repair he's doing on my RT mag and havent heard anything for a while. I know he's probably busy, but I just want an update :)

Tunaman
06-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Update coming as soon as I have one for you. If I dont respond right away, please dont think I dont see your emails. I see and read them all, but just not enough time to respond to them all right now. Thanks for your patience.

M98Punk
06-08-2011, 06:41 PM
He is a berry berry busy man. Basically I am taking bids on when he locks himself in a room wearing tissue boxes and collecting his urine in milk jugs.

P.S. Tuna if you are reading this and feel a breakdown coming on aim for the 25th at 4pm ;)

Tunaman
06-08-2011, 06:48 PM
I have a father in law (my wifes' Pop) with a broken hip. 87 yrs old He is back home in his studio apt and doing pretty good. Still needs Nurse Tuna every day for a while yet. He has the Diaper thing going on right now too. I go give him lunch and put him to bed at 9:00 every night. Now at home, I have My mother in law battling a bad case of Cellulitus on her legs. Very painful stuff. Yesterday she was complaining of a bad back. We take her for Xrays, and it appears she has a hair line fracture of one of the bones in her BACK!. Nurse Tuna to the rescue.
Grass is getting long, woodpile is looking shabby, Paintball guns piled chin high, email inbox with flagged messages to answer later. No time for fishing...dont try to contact me from 6/16-6/30. I'll be offshore for sure. I need it bad. Going as fast as I can here. Fixing mags as we speak... Will need help soon.

BigEvil
06-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Will need help soon.

I got what you need right here..

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/168487_1654767502121_1625072661_1517393_1254792_n. jpg

Enhander
06-08-2011, 07:41 PM
I have a father in law (my wifes' Pop) with a broken hip. 87 yrs old He is back home in his studio apt and doing pretty good. Still needs Nurse Tuna every day for a while yet. He has the Diaper thing going on right now too. I go give him lunch and put him to bed at 9:00 every night. Now at home, I have My mother in law battling a bad case of Cellulitus on her legs. Very painful stuff. Yesterday she was complaining of a bad back. We take her for Xrays, and it appears she has a hair line fracture of one of the bones in her BACK!. Nurse Tuna to the rescue.
Grass is getting long, woodpile is looking shabby, Paintball guns piled chin high, email inbox with flagged messages to answer later. No time for fishing...dont try to contact me from 6/16-6/30. I'll be offshore for sure. I need it bad. Going as fast as I can here. Fixing mags as we speak... Will need help soon.

Im sorry to hear that man. Sorry if I seemed impatient. :-/ I figured something was going on. Ill be praying for you and your family.

need4reebs
06-08-2011, 08:19 PM
hey Tuna ill be praying for you and your family as well! im taking care of my mom and pops as well right now and it can be rough at times...it just makes you want to disappear for a minute...please just keep your head up...cause thats really all we can do when it comes to taking care of our families!!!!

M98Punk
06-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Godspeed Tuna!!

And on a sidebar.. Note to self:Find a way to become BigEvil's friend, I could use a good cigar!

BigEvil
06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
And on a sidebar.. Note to self:Find a way to become BigEvil's friend, I could use a good cigar!

Thats easy. Just PM me your address :ninja:

eNder159
06-08-2011, 11:18 PM
damn when i said patience is a virtue with tuna. i really mean it. god speed tuna hope everything turns out for the best.

Enhander
06-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Tuna,
When you get a chance, can you send me everything but the Valve back? I got an offer from someone to buy everything off me but the valve. It came out of no where :P

If you can do that, let me know, unless you just want to send the whole thing back?

Thanks man :hail: