PDA

View Full Version : warp feed constantly jams

crazyjoe12
06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
my warp feed constantly jams and i dont know what to do to try and fix it. can some one help me out here...? :confused:

Ando
06-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Loosen the screws securing the 2 halves of the warp together. Once you feel that sharp rise in torque on the screws stop, then try it out again.

If that doesn't fix it, need to know where exactly it's jamming...

EDIT:

-Bad PF plug

-At the hose if you have a sharp bend

-The Warp Urethane Disc might be shot (doubtful), cleaning with soapy water usually get it running again.

-Lube your gears

-Ck the oring running from the motor to the Axle, should be taunt.

crazyjoe12
06-15-2011, 11:51 PM
its jamming where the balls enter and exit. and that didnt help.

crazyjoe12
06-16-2011, 12:27 AM
someone please help me, i have had this warp for over a year now and have yet to be able to use it :cuss: :(

cdc120602
06-16-2011, 12:15 PM
someone please help me, i have had this warp for over a year now and have yet to be able to use it :cuss: :(

How is it jamming? Where the balls enter should be your hopper. Will it feed balls through while it's disconnected from the marker? If so, it might be your powerfeed plug. What kind of hopper are you using? You might have negative effects with anyting more than a revvy. It's not common, but I've heard of it happening. Lots of factors and not enough details. The more descriptive you can get, the more we can help.

crazyjoe12
06-16-2011, 03:38 PM
ok, i have tried using my reloader b and my revvy with the same effect, jamming. i took it compleltly off my gun and just dropped balls into it and it still jams. its set up to where its always running as i dont quite understand the whole jumper thing, im starting to this this may be the problem? its jamming right now with no hopper or hoses attached. im going to take some pictures of how it jams so you guys can see first hand. i really want to get this thing fixed so i can use it.

Ando
06-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Is your driver plate installed? The silver thing at the center top of the warp...

http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/Images/s_out-480.jpg

crazyjoe12
06-16-2011, 04:57 PM
yeah, mine is a black plastic one.

Ando
06-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Take a video of what it's doing cause I'm at a loss.

crazyjoe12
06-16-2011, 07:35 PM
well i cleaned it and put it back together with the screws looser and i belive its now working. im gonna put it back on the gun and see how its doing. one more question, is it bad to have it constantly running? and if so, how do i fix it? i cannot get the manual to open from the agd site. plus it really confused me in the first place.

cdc120602
06-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Turn down the sensitivity of the potentiometer. It's the little blue knob with a slot. Turn it down to where it just stops running constantly. One other thing I just thought of: are you using fresh batteries? I had issues with mine before I did the "big cell" mod. If the battery isn't providing enough juice, it might have trouble pushing the paint.

93klauss
06-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I use a warp and when using old paint it jammed :cuss: . The warp still spun but no paint. Had to take it apart and remove its balls. Added fresh paint and away it went.

So how is the paint??

Could it be that simple??

BigEvil
06-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Did you buy this new or used?

There is a lot of good info here:
http://www.automagsuk.com/warpfeed.html

crazyjoe12
06-16-2011, 11:37 PM
thanks for the link big evil. and i bought it used.

BigEvil
06-17-2011, 07:21 AM
thanks for the link big evil. and i bought it used.

Open it up and see if the wheels are shimmed like in the pics. I bought one used that was that way and gave me all sorts of trouble at first until I realized what was going on.

Also check your hose and how you have things set up from the warp to the gun. The less bends, the better. I would also recommend removing the warp adaptor and running the hose straight into the gun. It seems to feed better that way. If your plumbing is the problem, get some of that super hose from Tuna. It has metal rings in it and will feed even if you tie it in a knot.

crazyjoe12
06-19-2011, 02:35 PM
took it apart cleaned it flipped the discs and it seems to be working fine now, still not sure what the problem was but its not one any more so im good to go. one more question though, is it not good to have the warp set to constantly run? or is it fine if i leave it that way?

Ando
06-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Best if you don't. Less wear and tear on the motor, disks and board.