PDA

View Full Version : Centerflag Hyperframe

yellowpumpguy
06-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Greetings. I know the Hyperframe isn't an AGD product, but I don't really know where else to turn. My father has been running a Hyperframe on his ULE Mag for a few years now without any issues. The Mag itself was just recently sent to AGD for a tuning and was returned fresh and ready to go with an excellent velocity score card. Since then the frame has failed to function. Last time he tried to use it it won't turn on, even with a new battery. I assume this would be an issue with the board? Though I'm not certain and was curious as to what the Mag professionals have to say about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's a number to a Centerflag tech line, if that's still available.

BigEvil
06-23-2011, 10:28 AM
FYI - Centerflag is out of business.

Most likely the board is shot. This is a very common problem. Best bet is to reaplace the board with a Scenaro Dreams UTB board. (Which is a custom install)

maniacmechanic
06-23-2011, 07:32 PM
^^ Which Big E can do if bribed hard enough , you may have to get in line , but I'm pretty sure it would be worth the wait

Ando
06-23-2011, 08:02 PM
A bottle of JD a couple of fatty cigars and you'll have his full attention :dance:

robnix
06-23-2011, 11:25 PM
FYI - Centerflag is out of business.

Most likely the board is shot. This is a very common problem. Best bet is to reaplace the board with a Scenaro Dreams UTB board. (Which is a custom install)

This one may work too without anything other than cutting a small corner off the board.

http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/tes.htm

I used the spyder tboard he had in a hyperframe a while back. Had to slightly trim it, but it worked fine. I'd just check the dimensions.

yellowpumpguy
06-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the replies. That Dragun board actually looks very similar to what is in it now. The Hyperframe itself is visually identical to the frame on the Dragunfly E-Cocker I have, so that's promising. The buttons appear to be the same too.

Any links to Hyperframe'd Mags that have had aftermarket boards put in them? I'm pretty handy tinkering with things and I think I could work from a good How To thread if there's one out there.

BigEvil
06-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Later tonight when I get home and have some time I will post some pics of a couple UTB installs I have done.

yellowpumpguy
06-27-2011, 08:14 PM
Later tonight when I get home and have some time I will post some pics of a couple UTB installs I have done.

I appreciate that.

UPDATE: I gank'd the board from that ****ty Dragunfly cocker and stuck it in the Hyperframe. It functions, but the board is too big to fit with a battery and it's semi only. Still need a new board, but I do know for sure now that is what the problem is.

BigEvil
06-27-2011, 09:05 PM
I have to dig for some more, but here is mine in one of its many incarnations.
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/My%20markers/IMG_0509.jpg