PDA

View Full Version : AO Patches Being Sold at Skyball 2002

Xzion
02-14-2002, 12:28 AM
Myself and Slushee will be selling AO patches for 6.50 USD/10.00 CAD during Skyball, on March 1st and 2nd 2002. Prices obviously don't include shipping as theyre not being shipped. Anyone attending Skyball 2002 and want to get some patcehs while there, drop me an email at [email protected] with number of patches you want, and color(s) with your name and/or AO name so we know whos got what. This will help us determine how big of a run to have made, and ensure you get the colors and number of patches you want, otherwise you'll have to hope we have a few extras.

shartley
02-14-2002, 05:57 AM
Just curious….

Did you have to get a vender’s permit? I know most places require you to PAY to sell your stuff. They don’t allow anyone to just show up and walk around selling things. So, if you did have to get one, how much did it cost?

…. again just curious.

MikeCouves
02-14-2002, 06:17 AM
Yeah I hope shartley's not right ;). Well do whatever it takes to get those patches out because that would be great for Canada and everyone else that attends!!!

Temo Vryce
02-14-2002, 07:40 AM
Well if anyone asks we could tell them that we made the deal over the net and decided to meet at Skyball to make things easy for the sale.