PDA

View Full Version : Looking for XM15

TwilightG
07-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I did not want to have to resort to this but please respond to your PM's.

I understand that he has had some health issues over the past few months and it has been causing delays but I know that he has been logging into AO every few days too.
I think there are a few of his team members here. If any of you could, please let him know that I'm trying to get in touch with him.

I would just like to have my parts sent back to me, finished or not. Thanks. :)

joedirt199
07-06-2011, 09:27 AM
i guess this is as good a place as any to post up my problems as well. i ordered a pump kit and sent a rail to get milled at the end of may. i have recieved spuradic responses and not one on this site, mostly through mcarterbrown and email. i have been told 3 times after the health issues that it will get done and sent out by the weekend. nothing shows up for 2 weeks so i message again and no response for a few weeks. now i have sent a message to all three accounts that i know of and no response. i paid by paypal and asked if he couldn't get the parts done and sent then to just ship me back my rail and refund what was not needed. that has also gone unanswered. he has to the end of the week then i am filing for refund through paypal. guess it cost me a rail and time so hope anyone else who has purchased something has better luck

rseb4agze
07-06-2011, 01:12 PM
I’m the same boat with the rest of you guys. In late May I sent to (2) rails to be milled by him and agreed upon a date to be finish by June 18 th. Last time I heard from XM15 is when he conformed he received them which was June 06. Since then I have sent several pm’s and no respond. I even sent him a pm on AO, MCB, & a Email. And I'm still waiting for reply! I just want my stuff & money back. If anyone can contact him and help us out with this situation that would be great.

OPBN
07-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Guess I am going to have to jump on the bandwagon here as well. Sent a set of PTP lowers and panels sent from another style of frame to be used as templates for some panels. Was told prior to LL4 that he was having some issues and would get them out shortly. On June 8th he said the panels would be done and shipped the following Monday. I just got back from vacation and still nothing from him. I am in the same boat in that if the panels cannot be delivered on as promised, please just send my stuff back and refund my Paypal payment. I have several projects being held up from going to ano waiting on these items.

joedirt199
07-07-2011, 05:24 PM
well got a response after opening a paypal dispute. says that it has been shipped and should be here saturday. we will see. i told him to let the other people know on here where their stuff is and when they should expect it. hope he gets back to you guys.

rseb4agze
07-07-2011, 06:16 PM
well got a response after opening a paypal dispute. says that it has been shipped and should be here saturday. we will see. i told him to let the other people know on here where their stuff is and when they should expect it. hope he gets back to you guys.

Aww, man :( I sent my payment personal payment owed :( I just hope he does the right thing!

TwilightG
07-07-2011, 08:20 PM
He's had my parts since March 21st... getting close to 4 months now. :(

Last PM I received was 4 weeks ago and told me that everything was getting shipped in a few days.

joedirt199
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
same crap i was hearing. well this time he says it should be here saturday. if he follows through i guess i will drop the paypal dispute but we will see.

TwilightG
07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
same crap i was hearing. well this time he says it should be here saturday. if he follows through i guess i will drop the paypal dispute but we will see.
did you get a tracking number? I'm surprised he has not logged back onto AO yet.

joedirt199
07-08-2011, 03:25 PM
well just got my stuff today. so i guess my saga is done. i will post up his email address since that seems to be the only way i have gotten him to respond. pretty bad that he sells a pump kit for mags and hardly ever responds on here. [email protected]

rseb4agze
07-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Good news guys! I got my rails in the mail today. He did a good job on the milling. Hope the best for the rest of you guys.

joedirt199
07-08-2011, 06:13 PM
looks like nobody got a notice that the stuff was in the mail. sounds like the hounding got him in the shop and getting people's items finished.

TwilightG
07-09-2011, 06:58 AM
interesting...

unfortunately I will be away on vacation for the next 7 days so I'm hoping that I will have a box of parts waiting for me at the post office when I get back.

bound for glory
07-09-2011, 03:58 PM
sounds like another "georgia devil" situation...

MANN
07-09-2011, 04:07 PM
sounds like another "Insert most AO dealers here" situation...

Fixed

OPBN
07-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Still nothing on my end today.

OPBN
07-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Wow. Got a box in today from XM15. Wasnt expecting it because still no reply to my PM's. Had the parts I sent and a refund for the panels that I still don't have. Guess I should count myself lucky. Unfortunately, I still don't have the panels that I wanted made and now 3 months later back to square one. Awesome.

TwilightG
07-19-2011, 06:37 AM
I got back from my vacation this weekend and yes, had a package waiting for me from XM15.
I have to say that I am quite impressed by the quality of his work.

It is unfortunate that communication fell apart. If Steve is having health issues, I truly hope for the best for him and hope that he can get back in the shop again.

BigEvil
07-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Post up some pics when you get a chance :)

MAGpie
08-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Sigh... I am still waiting.

Steve, come on man, throw me a bone here.

GEE TEE
08-15-2011, 09:19 PM
You'll probably have more luck contacting him on MCB

Redic
08-15-2011, 09:40 PM
You'll probably have more luck contacting him on MCB

the thing is, We should not have to go to another fourm

if you post a sale thread here we should be able to contact you here :cuss:

and if you have problems then have someone else log in for you and post that you are having issues

and a post of " sorry my computer crashed" is BS in this time and age. Go to a public library or even go to Best buy and do a quick post

wimag
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
the thing is, We should not have to go to another fourm

if you post a sale thread here we should be able to contact you here :cuss:

and if you have problems then have someone else log in for you and post that you are having issues

and a post of " sorry my computer crashed" is BS in this time and age. Go to a public library or even go to Best buy and do a quick post

where is it written anywhere about a computer crashing?
Does he owe you anything? You waiting for anything ? If not chill out.

Ando
08-16-2011, 01:19 AM
It's the principalities of it all Wimag ;)

MAGpie
08-16-2011, 02:51 AM

Correct.

wimag
08-16-2011, 08:13 AM

take you smiley and cram it big boy. ;)