PDA

View Full Version : Whats this ebay listing worth?

mag79
07-10-2011, 03:18 PM
There is a Tac One Long Bow set up on ebay I am thinking about buying. What do you guys think all this is worth?

http://cgi.ebay.com/160614279049?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F i.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313% 26_nkw%3D160614279049%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

mpsd
07-10-2011, 03:32 PM
It's a good package but if you consider a regular Tac One being worth around $450 used, $870 seems to be too much for me, even with all the extras included. If I'm not mistaken, a Longbow package (stock, adaptor and 2 spring feeds) should be worth aroung $200 so you would still be paying $220 for the Q-loader kit, used 3000 psi tank and the cheap Proto mask.

wetwrks
07-10-2011, 04:21 PM
It is sitting at $967...definately not worth it.

I figure $450 for the tac, $200 for the Q, $200 for the longbow...and the remaining isn't worth the difference.

I wouldn't have offered more than $700 maby $750 at the most for everything pictured.

Justus
07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I don't know, I don't think it's out of line. The deal with it is that it's an all-in-one package. People out there might be selling just the longbow kit (hard to find), or just the qloader portion (easier to find), but to get the complete longbow/qbow package with all the extras like this is a hard package to come by. Take into consideration that there's at least 4 longbow mags (possibly six?), a mag holster, what looks like a second longbow magwell, and a full 500 round qloader rig, along with the extras like a $25 red dot sight, a cheapo tank and remote line ($50 to $60 for the combo), and a box full of level 10 bolt parts & carriers. To top it off, even though it's got the lesser-desired gen2 stock, the marker looks to be completely without blemish.

You could always part out the smaller extras you don't want or need to bring your overall cost back down. But if you're waiting around to find a better deal on a longbow kit, get in line with a lot of other people holding their breath, hoping that what's left of Spec Ops will be reintroducing the line.

Edit: Also, from past experience in the last six months, the longbow kit itself is worth more than $200. At least, when I bought and sold my kit I got offers of way more than that. They're just that hard to find.

sjrtk
07-10-2011, 06:23 PM
I don't think it is worth more than a grand though 1057 iirc right now (15 min left). Call me a skeptic but it is not approaching xmag values. Any thing in the 8-9 range I could see as logical but not more.

OPBN
07-10-2011, 06:32 PM
$1362??!!! WTH? I smell something fishy.

mag79
07-10-2011, 07:16 PM
There could have been some shell bedding going on. It left my range a while ago. I just wanted a few parts, I thought I could have parted what I didn't need and get some money back.

Swamp Thing
07-10-2011, 07:31 PM
IF that is a legit sale I am gonna have to post my digicam Longbow Package tommorrow.

Swamp

ricco220273
07-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Even though the long bow kit is almost impossible to find
I don't think this is worth it
Listen I have one ( not for sale) and so do a few others on here
And mine sits on the wall for the last year
It's a lot of money to have tied up
Good luck on whatever you decide to do

Swamp Thing
07-11-2011, 08:41 AM
IMO the longbow is hype.

I bought the hype but any marker kit that forces me to take down the stock just to get to the FPS adjustment is a fail in my book.

Now that I know better my longbow never gets used. The only good thing about it was it let me become aware of the Automag.

If someone wants to take it off my hands for a grand then so be it.

Swamp

Tropical Life
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Private listing classic ebay scam, boost up your price with new buyer account (which requires only a email to open account) and nobody will know then do a non pay claim if your account wins and all is well.

I will believe that price when I see it at a regular auction style sale.

Ebay scammers LOL

Most of his feedback rating score is from selling "LURES" .15 really private auction :tard:

bss
07-19-2011, 01:24 AM
Private listing classic ebay scam, boost up your price with new buyer account (which requires only a email to open account) and nobody will know then do a non pay claim if your account wins and all is well.

I will believe that price when I see it at a regular auction style sale.

Ebay scammers LOL

Most of his feedback rating score is from selling "LURES" .15 really private auction :tard:

Yup! I totally agree with you. Private listing are classic scam. Someone was bumping the bid up, and the poor desperate person that really wanted the longbow had to pay the price.

I must admit....that was a very nice clean complete set that is hard to pass up.