PDA

View Full Version : Does the DYE rotor fit the ULE body feedneck?

nathanjones008
07-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Just wondering. I am close to buying a rotor and i want to make sure it will fit my stock ULE body :)

Thanks team

DevilMan
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
No... or at least the ones I have they do not. One of the worst things about any marker today is a feedneck that isn't a clamp of some kind. Where it's Mag, cocker, PM, DM, Blazer... anything... I don't get why a company can't put a clamping feedneck on something.

So I don't think any rotor will fit the stock ULE feedneck. Not a STOCK rotor anyway.

DM

nathanjones008
07-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks. I found a really great deal on a rotor but i wanna make sure it fits. Cause i just got a halo b loader from a friend and its too wide(in diameter) to fit my ule feed neck :mad:

What is a great loader around that price range that fits a ULE body? :)

Thanks

Redic
07-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks. I found a really great deal on a rotor but i wanna make sure it fits. Cause i just got a halo b loader from a friend and its too wide(in diameter) to fit my ule feed neck :mad:

What is a great loader around that price range that fits a ULE body? :)

Thanks

All you need do is shave off some plastic from the neck of the motor
That is what I did to mine and it fits very well

ricco220273
07-11-2011, 08:33 PM
All you need do is shave off some plastic from the neck of the motor
That is what I did to mine and it fits very well

That's what I did with mine

DevilMan
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Well if it's a good deal on the rotor get it... it's easy to get a clamping feed neck. I have plenty of guns and basically refuse to carve down the rotor to fit just one of them... Instead I put a feedneck on it that the rotor will fit into.

You can sand down or file down the feedtube on the rotor...

DM

Boltaction
07-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Yeah, i'd just spend the $24 on ebay for a brand new CCM lowpro feedneck. Especially if your getting a good deal on the Rotor. Youll have a lower profile marker and the CCM necks just look better.

-SW

nathanjones008
07-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Thanks for all the help :) I will keep everyones ideas in mind.

gmiller0
07-31-2011, 07:32 AM
Thanks for all the help :) I will keep everyones ideas in mind.

They are all correct... Change the feedneck if ya wanna run the Rotor... I use the Rotor and it is by far the best low profile high speed dependable loader that is cake to pop apart and clean and the batteries last FOREVER!! I actually just changed back to my powerfeed body cause I run a red dot scope on my gun now:) if the dots on you at 120 feet, it's stupid accurate:)

nathanjones008
07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks team. I just picked up a rotor this week!. I ll pick up a feed neck soon. :bounce: