PDA

View Full Version : Nation

Courgar Hunter
07-11-2011, 08:43 PM
What is everyones take on Nation I decided to go ahead and try it and posted my Mtac which is pending and the guy is telling me that me waiting for the funds to clear to my bank account from paypal is wrong.

I'm sorry but last time I had a issue with paypal I was able to retract the transfer of funds but had to wait a week and a half.

Excuse me for being cautious and not wanting to send my 900.00 gun to you.

Sorry for the rant but I would love to hear your take on nation.

PS. This will be the first and last time I BUY/SELL/TRADE on nation and stick to AO and PBAZ.com

rseb4agze
07-11-2011, 09:13 PM
I never send anything out before the funds has cleared in my paypal account, that is a big no,no :nono: The buyer needs to wait until that payment has cleared. he/she should be able to easily understand that. I think that is just a unwritten rule that eveyone should understand.

Courgar Hunter
07-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Ok I mean whenever I am new somewhere I am cautious and I trust most of you guys on here as the my first two transactions have ran fairly smooth.

OPBN
07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
I stopped trying to buy and sell from PBN because it was simply annoying. I primarily just buy/sell Mag stuff. You have to wade through all the "@@@@@HOTTEZ GATZ Boyyyy@@@" posts to get to anything good. And the gold ups crap is just irritating. I posted some stuff up for sale and seriously within a couple of minutes had a hard time actually finding the post because it got pushed back so far so quick.

As far as the payment goes, you are totally within your rights to wait for the money to hit your account. I will say though that I sent a payment to someone when I first started buying things and it took nearly 3 wks for the payment to hit the sellers side. Had something to do with it being an E-Check? I think I had clicked on the wrong payment method. The guy got wicked pissed and tried to claim that I was ripping him off. When it comes to money, ALWAYs be careful. Especially for $900...

SCpoloRicker
07-13-2011, 10:35 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8039/ohyouj.jpg