PDA

View Full Version : Emag Full Auto

robnix
08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Seems like the sear isn't resetting and my emag is firing full auto as soon as you give it air. Tried with a second vavle and it does the same thing. Solenoid plunger is very hard to move when the emag is assembled, easy to move when it's taken apart.

BigEvil
08-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Make sure the sear pin didnt loosen up.

The sear should move very loose when its together. Its possible the rod is bent. Check it out and bend it back into position so it moves nice. Also make sure your screws are tightened properly and the noid plunger is locked into place and not moving around on the sear.

Loguzzzzzz
08-03-2011, 11:34 AM
I had a similar issue with an SFL I was tuning, are you ready for this. . . . .it was the upper grips screws! They were too long and when ever the grips were on the gun it was an issue. They would pinch the sear.

Try checking the upper grips screws.

robnix
08-03-2011, 11:41 AM
I had a similar issue with an SFL I was tuning, are you ready for this. . . . .it was the upper grips screws! They were too long and when ever the grips were on the gun it was an issue. They would pinch the sear.

Try checking the upper grips screws.

LOL! I ran into that once. I have the grips off though. Bent the solenoid rod back a tad and it's not doing it now. Battery is dead though...will continue testing later.

BigEvil
08-03-2011, 11:45 AM
:cheers:

Glad to see your gun will be ready for Tunaball. What time is your flight arriving? :P

robnix
08-03-2011, 12:03 PM
:cheers:

Glad to see your gun will be ready for Tunaball. What time is your flight arriving? :P
I wish...one day.

robnix
08-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Seems like the sear isn't resetting and my emag is firing full auto as soon as you give it air. Tried with a second vavle and it does the same thing. Solenoid plunger is very hard to move when the emag is assembled, easy to move when it's taken apart.

So the noid moves nice and easy now, however....I get a 3-10+ shot burst with every trigger pull now. Hoping some new orings on the on/off and a little oil will fix it. Thoughts?

sjrtk
08-08-2011, 05:05 PM
What does it do in mech mode? Same thing? Check the tip of the sear, it may have worn down to much.

Spider-TW
08-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Trigger rod not bumping the trigger is it (no gap)? Idk know how they can move by themselves, or if they can.

robnix
08-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Trigger rod not bumping the trigger is it (no gap)? Idk know how they can move by themselves, or if they can.

Thanks all. Aired it up today and the problem seems to have solved itself.