PDA

View Full Version : Ninja SHP Reg Review (Video)

shooter311
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
I got the new SHP reg from Ninja and did a short review of it with the Hampden Paintball Club. I mainly wanted to show people that the automag could keep up. Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJhX7CFaPk&feature=channel_video_title

Joelus Morolus
08-15-2011, 03:21 PM
i really didnt think there would have been as HUGE of a difference as this, HOLY MOLY! i'm impressed and i want want want.

thanks for posting this.

kcombs9
08-15-2011, 03:24 PM
nice review, some people will comment that you can get that kind of RT from a 850-900 tank but it takes more tuning the on/ off pin so this is a nice out of the box way to go.

cockerpunk
08-15-2011, 03:25 PM
i think if you put your techpb name and submitt that over on our PW fastest gun contest, you might be winning in the RT divsion, not sure how fast leafy got his up to.

ninja, always the best. we got the tests to prove it too.

Rob@NinjaPB
08-15-2011, 04:01 PM
All I can say is WOW! :wow:

We knew what the regulator was capable of doing since the man making these regs worked as Tom Kaye's Senior Tech for many years but wow....seeing the ROF jump from 8 up to 26 just by hooking up the SHP reg really drives the point home!

As soon as we saw the video here at Ninja, we all started laughing and now we all have a big cheesy grin on our faces. Thank you for making our Monday!! :shooting:

mooseslake
08-16-2011, 03:28 AM
I am now this much more excited to get one :clap: