PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Custom Purchase

bpsimpson22
08-16-2011, 11:38 AM
I am thinking about purchasing a RT ULE Custom from AGD. I already have two mags but I want to go with a lighter, faster setup. Should I buy from AGD? The price is $509 + shipping for a Black CF ULE body, intelli, ULE trigger and X-Valve .... which feels like a deal with the factory warranty. Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

Ando
08-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Can't go wrong

CasanovaXL
08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Yeah... That's the way to go.. I have spent more piecing my gun together than if i had just done it right the first time from AGD

bpsimpson22
08-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the replies. After much thought and research, I also feel that this is the best route to owning a new mag. I would like a gloss black intelliframe but it looks like AGD only has the flat black. I tried calling AGD but they don't answer the phone. As far as upgrades, I'll probably add a RPG Sub-Zero feedneck from TheMagSmith, and maybe a new trigger. Later on I might convert it to a pneumag.

Tropical Life
08-17-2011, 04:53 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=258053

INTELLI frame gloss black / with rare sabre trigger,double trigger,blade trigger / set screws / no grips they are like $5.00 at shops or pick some nice dye ones off ebay for $10.00

free custom foregrip basically

$120.00 pp/sh USA only frame is brand new..

LMK

bpsimpson22
08-17-2011, 11:56 PM
So I'm new to the forum, and I'm getting back into mags. What can I say, I like mech markers. So what's up with the sabre trigger? I do like that style. I've been checking out other triggers.. like the talon, the viper blade, the tunablade. I'm guessing it's just personal preference. Try one, and you either like it or you don't. BTW I'm really enjoying the community here.