PDA

View Full Version : ULE with ULT X-valve going full auto.

AutoMatt
08-26-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey guys, here's my problem. I bought a new ULE Mag from AGD around three months ago. It has been working great every weekend since then until last sunday, where it flipped out on me! It started leaking down the barrel (that problem is fixed now thanks to Dave at AGD) and it fires fully automatic with the trigger held all the way back. It's also really tough to get it to shoot just one shot when i pull the trigger. it is NOT RT'ing it just rips with no trigger bounce. I spoke with Dave at AGD and he suggested checking the regulator piston for any sort of dirt or debris, but I did that and it was all clean. I removed a shim from my ULT trigger, didn't change the problem at all. I changed the size of the carrier in the power tube (which fixed my air leak problem) but still no results on the full auto mode. HELP!! any suggestions would be appreciated, I love my Bad Mamma Mag and don't want to see it in pain any longer.

robander3
08-27-2011, 09:42 AM
If you're positive it isn't the ULE, it could be you need to change the lvl 10 oring.
This has happened to my father and my self once each before, our guns would be working fine and then all the sudden they'd go full auto. And we'd try everything and finally we changed the lvl 10 oring and it work as it should...
hope it helps,
-Rob

Ando
08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
1. Oil it, 3 drops in the Quick Disconnect at the valve will do the trick. Ck for the full auto problem.
2. Pull the ULT out, best to troubleshoot with the stock on/off. The ULT might very will be your issue.
3. Ck to see if your reg pin orings are fine. Oring damaged or debris in the cavity will give you this issue.

athomas
08-27-2011, 05:16 PM
Full auto like you are describing is usually not a level 10 related problem. These full auto problems are usually a bad on-off top oring, a bad regulator seat oring, or a bad regulator valve pin oring. The orings may not be bad, but there could be a piece of debris preventing a seal.