PDA

View Full Version : Need a Graphic Artist for a new Mag Project

stevewar
08-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi all,

I have an idea for a new body / rail, have access to a 5 axis and a guy to do the programming, but I can't draw to save my life. Please contact me if you're interested.

luke
08-29-2011, 12:51 PM
The guy doing the programming can’t do a 3D CAD for you?

Do you have prints of what you want with the exact measurements or will you need someone to make your idea work too?
There is a big difference from just giving a rendering and providing the machinist/programmer what he needs to make your part. ;)

I may be interested in doing your CAD drawings if the $$ are right. PM me if your interested.

stevewar
08-29-2011, 02:41 PM
The guy doing the programming can’t do a 3D CAD for you?

Do you have prints of what you want with the exact measurements or will you need someone to make your idea work too?
There is a big difference from just giving a rendering and providing the machinist/programmer what he needs to make your part. ;)

I may be interested in doing your CAD drawings if the $$ are right. PM me if your interested.
pm'd luke..

cougar20th
08-30-2011, 06:12 AM
I would also be interested in doing the 3d cad.

If you dont know Ive designed the ripper, Phoenix & shockwave automag bodies. That should give a idea of what I can do.

Now I cant even really consider taking on a big job until December or january right now. I have others I have to finish first.

Flatliner333
08-30-2011, 04:06 PM
:hail: Shockwave :hail: