PDA

View Full Version : newby to finegood life...

Kunja
08-30-2011, 07:07 AM
I just received from ups a brand new Tac-One... up until now the only markers I have had has been a custom 98 and an A5...
i got to reading reviews of the tac-one and finally broke down and bought one...

Is there any special tips and tricks i need to know to keep this fine piece of craftsmanship tuned and running like a race car?

Also... is there any upgrades that i need to keep in mind for it... a drop forward in already on my list...
any input would be greatly appreciated!

Dend78
08-30-2011, 07:48 AM
I just received from ups a brand new Tac-One... up until now the only markers I have had has been a custom 98 and an A5...
i got to reading reviews of the tac-one and finally broke down and bought one...

Is there any special tips and tricks i need to know to keep this fine piece of craftsmanship tuned and running like a race car?

Also... is there any upgrades that i need to keep in mind for it... a drop forward in already on my list...
any input would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to AO :cheers: your thread is probably going to be moved over to the paintball talk section or something like that since this is the Buy/sell/trade section but oh well.

Special tips and tricks - oil lots of oil, frew drips in the ASA and then gas her up and fire away with the barrel off, life should be good from there.

Upgrades - get a drop for it, then a barrel of your choice, most everything else is cosmetic, you can swap out the trigger frame for something more to your liking if the 45 frame doesnt feel like what you are looking for.

You can also get an adjustable tank that will push out like 1100psi for better RT effect.

I would say start there and keep reading and learning about the mag and go from there.

:cheers:

Justus
08-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend on looking for any "upgrades" right away. Because of the quality craftsmanship, most so-called upgrades for an Automag are simply cosmetic. And, keeping that in mind, you're probably going to want to tinker around with the marker to find out how you would like it set up before going all out and buying stuff. ;)

Kunja
08-30-2011, 06:28 PM
awesome... thanks for the advice!

sjrtk
08-30-2011, 06:38 PM
well to maintain it and keep it running like a race car. Oil. For the most part lots of oil. Eventually you will need a bolt spring and bumper, but that happens. Just get it set up so it is comfortable tune your level 10 and play with it.

Welcome to the club, it is a painful and expensive club to join. They will grow on you quickly.

need4reebs
08-30-2011, 08:15 PM
Welcome to your new Addiction!!!! hey you wanna buy another Mag...haha...OIL