PDA

View Full Version : Warp on Shocker???

beachboy016
02-14-2002, 11:24 PM
Hey if i put a warp on my shocker will it still be able to register that the gun fired even though the shocker doesn't really have any kick??

Thanks,
-Jeff

blembiggity
02-14-2002, 11:51 PM
i dont know what kinda shocker u have but my 2000 had so much kick that it would throw my accuracy off alot. i wouldnt see any problem putting a warp on a shocker as long as it will fit properly.

TheTramp
02-15-2002, 12:00 AM
I've fired a Shocker so soft that I'd worry about it setting off the Warp. If you put your Warp on your Shocker, you should either turn your sensitivity up very high or try and do an intellifeed. Either way should work out for you.

Let us see pictures when you get it set up!!!!

MajorDamage
02-15-2002, 12:14 AM
Yeah, it should work, but I'd get a Proteam warpfeed though, because they are made for guns with less kick. Ive hooked my warpfeed up to a friend's shocker, it fits, but I never shot it with it on.

ENDO!

Rynoboy06
02-15-2002, 12:40 AM
I've seen a shocker running fine w' warp, but he had it intellafed. WWW.paintballravi.com says that he used a PTP warp with a matrix and it worked every time, so I think that's your best bet. If it works for a matrix, you shouldn't have any problems.

FeelTheRT
02-15-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by blembiggity
i dont know what kinda shocker u have but my 2000 had so much kick that it would throw my accuracy off alot. i wouldnt see any problem putting a warp on a shocker as long as it will fit properly.

You obviously havn't shot or owned a Shocker. Shockers have very little to no kick. Thats why they are prone to be so accurate.

You would have to setup an intellifeed system beacuse the kick from the Shocker just isn't enough. I've had a Warp Feed on my Cocker once and it did have have alot more kick than most Cockers out there and the you would have to set teh Warp to max sensitivity level for it to spin so i'm assuming the Warp won't even pick up the amount of kick Shocker has.

lazyrider77
02-15-2002, 02:24 PM
I agree that shockers have little to no "kick" so it may be a problem. However, i know that Hyper Sport Works (http://www.hypersportworks.com) was working on a Warp feed adapter for the shocker that would include a new mounting system and an intellifeed hookup. it isn't out yet, but they say it is on the way. they make some nice upgrades for the shocker including a foregrip that actually reduces any kick and quiets the gun. i dunno how, but it does work, so i think this warp feed adapter might be something worhtwhile.