PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace Friend

RogueFactor
09-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Mike was an old school AOer known by many over the years around here. His presence will be missed in life and on the paintball field. Thought those of you here should know:

On Sept 1st 2011 we lost our good friend Michael Fong to cancer. Most of you on the paintball forums know him as MightyMike. I know I haven't been apart of the NorCal group as long as most but I would like to say that this man was one of the most genuine and kind hearted people I have ever met. A true gentle giant that was always calm cool and collected. You honestly couldn't help but smile whenever around this man. I feel extremely blessed to have known him and his presence will be missed like no others. Mike is in a better place now, no longer suffering nor in pain.

Genara, you and Mike are two very special individuals that Im so thankful to have met. You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. So much love for our boy MightyMike, may he rest in peace.

http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/ATachOne/MightyMikeForever.png

TOTShadowCompany
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I lost my dad to cancer so I understand. He is in a better place now smiling down and probably showing the angels up there how to bunker someone. God Bless...

DevilMan
09-06-2011, 07:54 AM
He will be missed... one of the best examples of a great person that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

DM

Loguzzzzzz
09-06-2011, 09:39 AM
This is terrible news. This is a complete shock to me! I know that my son will be saddened by this new as well!

MightyMike was a great man! He was one if the original AO guys I met, we did manage to keep in touch every once in a while via email. Mike was always a very positive up beat guy with nothing but good things to say.

The earth is slightly worse off now with MightyMike no longer on it.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Genera and the rest of Mike's family in this trying time. No words can ease the pains you all must be feeling. Know that Mike was a kind hearted good person and he will be missed!

:(

Loguzzzzzz
09-07-2011, 09:02 AM
I would like to take a moment to thank RF for bringing this here so that me and some other people that don't or can't post up elsewhere have a chance to offer our condolences and to say a few words about MightyMike. This place and emails were how I kept in touch with Mike. Not sure if Genara knows that this thread is here, I hope so.

So thanks again Shawn for bringing this here and to A Tach One for the original post on PBL. Without them I would have never known this happened. I would just have unanswered emails and wondered why?

:hail:

bound for glory
09-07-2011, 10:46 AM
very sad to hear...RIP

RogueFactor
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I would like to take a moment to thank RF for bringing this here so that me and some other people that don't or can't post up elsewhere have a chance to offer our condolences and to say a few words about MightyMike. This place and emails were how I kept in touch with Mike. Not sure if Genara knows that this thread is here, I hope so.

So thanks again Shawn for bringing this here and to A Tach One for the original post on PBL. Without them I would have never known this happened. I would just have unanswered emails and wondered why?

:hail:

No problem John. Some things are more important than whatever differences we may have. :cheers:

MightyMike was a bridge-builder and IMO its what he would have wanted. Nothing but love for the man.

SCpoloRicker
09-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Dangit. I also really enjoyed the times I've spent with Mike.

Best wishes and condolences. We lost a good one.

DevilMan
09-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm gonna miss the coupons...

DM

Rudz
09-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Wow, I don't even know what to say, Mike was a great guy, always had something nice to say, and when some of us had our differences, Mike was always the level headed one. I'm very very sorry to get this news. I wish now that we had played together more instead of letting some internet bull**** seperate us farther than this great state of Cali could ever do.

RIP Mike we lost a great AO member and friend.

Thanks for letting us know Shawn.

This really sucks...