PDA

View Full Version : 6(!) X-mags for sale on the front page

koleah
09-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Man, right now, there are 6 X-mags for sale just on the front page of the Markers section, not to mention how many might be on the pages after that.

Six.

SIX!

I remember those days where X-mags were rarer than an unobtainium-handwavium alloy, and if one ever did pop up, it was usually spoken for before I even got a chance to open the thread.

Crazy how things change.

behemoth
09-11-2011, 10:46 PM
People finally realizing its 2011 and there are REAL paintball guns available to shoot?

Wrathbringer
09-11-2011, 11:13 PM
So what classifies as a "REAL" paintball gun to you?

maniacmechanic
09-12-2011, 04:05 AM
People finally realizing its 2011 and there are REAL paintball guns available to shoot?

I think it's more like folks are broke , & thier not using them

Frizzle Fry
09-12-2011, 04:31 AM
So what classifies as a "REAL" paintball gun

42lb of brass and stainless steel, with a 3rd magazine tube, and a rubiks cube you have to solve between every shot to recock it. Uses a 850 milligram c02 cartridge ($15 each, good for all 3 shots) and the velocity is adjusted by melting bits off the hammer with a butane torch and then re-installing it. It's like... pure paintball, man. :D

my automag
09-12-2011, 04:37 AM
Meh, this always happens after you already don't want something anymore...as MUCH.

OPBN
09-12-2011, 09:40 AM
I commented on this a few weeks ago myself. Had to quit coming here everyday as I was constantly fighting the urge to purge my bank account.

bumbabeef
09-12-2011, 10:24 AM
So what classifies as a "REAL" paintball gun to you?
I think he's being sarcastic. I think!

Spider-TW
09-12-2011, 10:34 AM
I think he's being sarcastic. I think!
Not behemoth!?!

SCpoloRicker
09-12-2011, 01:21 PM

>implying there are

cockerpunk
09-12-2011, 02:14 PM

QF MF T

might be getting time to sell my emag ...

Dawg047
09-12-2011, 03:59 PM
QF MF T

might be getting time to sell my emag ...

Yep, I'm selling all my mags and my KP2. I think I am going to buy an Ion :spit_take

behemoth
09-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Yep, I'm selling all my mags and my KP2. I think I am going to buy an Ion :spit_take

It'd do the same exact thing yours do, it'd be better on air, cheaper, and parts would be easier to find.

Just saying.

mostpeople
09-13-2011, 06:19 PM
I understand they are typically expensive markers, but when there are 6 of them all for 1000+ they aren't going to sell, its just not realistic. 600 bucks is a realistic price now...

Dawg047
09-14-2011, 06:27 AM
It'd do the same exact thing yours do, it'd be better on air, cheaper, and parts would be easier to find.

Just saying.
Dang you and your logical reason. Its true, (Looks at overly expensive wall of Mags and Brass, tells himself its okay and that not all markers are equal.) :ninja:

TwilightG
09-14-2011, 07:22 AM
I understand they are typically expensive markers, but when there are 6 of them all for 1000+ they aren't going to sell, its just not realistic. 600 bucks is a realistic price now...
:cuss:
maybe you're right but I'd never let mine go for that little. I might as well just keep it if it came to that.
Personally, I'm not in a huge rush to sell so I'm willing to leave my price where it is for a while.

OPBN
09-14-2011, 07:23 AM
I'd love to own a nice X mag and even willing to pay $1000. Unfortunately, I have too much tied up in other mags that I probably couldnt get the money back out of that I need to in order to buy an X without losing my shirt. That, and in the middle of building a new house so the wife is hawking on paintball spending atm. Something about having carpet and blinds being more important than $1k paintball markers.

bss
09-14-2011, 10:18 AM
I am amazed myself too. This is the most X-mags I've seen for sale with price ranging from $700 - $1500.

1) The dust green and silver X-mag shoots nice. Too bad Maglover666 has to sell it because he is getting married.

2) The gloss black X-mag that Fshrmn76 is selling or rather sold...looks like a pretty good deal for having vertical feed and side feed module. Too bad it had scratches from the SS air hose. I also noticed that the X-mag had the standard battery pack instead of the C&C battery pack as the original box shows.

3) The blue/black acid wash X-mag that TwilightG is selling in very nice. If I didn't have any X-mag, I would have purchase it immediately.

4) The gloss black X-mag that Mr.Mag218 is selling is the cheapest of the 6 X-mags posted. He needs to post pictures to get peoples interest.

5) The pewter X-mag that Cyprinus is selling is nice. Cyprinus is in Netherlands, so shipping cost to some people will be expensive. I wish he was is USA.

6) The Black/Pewter X-mag that Meanstreak is selling seems to be missing the original vertical module or the vertical module was painted black. The color of the module just does not match the black to pewter fade, but the condition of the X-mag looks great.

mostpeople
09-14-2011, 05:04 PM
:cuss:
maybe you're right but I'd never let mine go for that little. I might as well just keep it if it came to that.
Personally, I'm not in a huge rush to sell so I'm willing to leave my price where it is for a while.

Oh no doubt, I have thought about making an offer on your X-mag.. The thing is I understand your position, you can't let it go for lower than X amount, but looking at how many there are for sale I can't possibly agree to paying that price you know? It's certainly not personal, I love the anno on the xmag, but I can't legitimize paying that in my head.

Of all the X-mags out there though dude, yours is the sexiest one hands down, wish it had a clamping feedneck tho!

TwilightG
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Of all the X-mags out there though dude, yours is the sexiest one hands down, wish it had a clamping feedneck tho!
me too :( I was a bit hasty when I bought it and sent it out for ano in less than a month.
I should have had BigEvil put a CCM feedneck on it for me first.

thanks for the compliments :cheers:

koleah
09-15-2011, 12:36 AM
I am amazed myself too. This is the most X-mags I've seen for sale with price ranging from $700 - $1500.

1) The dust green and silver X-mag shoots nice. Too bad Maglover666 has to sell it because he is getting married.

2) The gloss black X-mag that Fshrmn76 is selling or rather sold...looks like a pretty good deal for having vertical feed and side feed module. Too bad it had scratches from the SS air hose. I also noticed that the X-mag had the standard battery pack instead of the C&C battery pack as the original box shows.

3) The blue/black acid wash X-mag that TwilightG is selling in very nice. If I didn't have any X-mag, I would have purchase it immediately.

4) The gloss black X-mag that Mr.Mag218 is selling is the cheapest of the 6 X-mags posted. He needs to post pictures to get peoples interest.

5) The pewter X-mag that Cyprinus is selling is nice. Cyprinus is in Netherlands, so shipping cost to some people will be expensive. I wish he was is USA.

6) The Black/Pewter X-mag that Meanstreak is selling seems to be missing the original vertical module or the vertical module was painted black. The color of the module just does not match the black to pewter fade, but the condition of the X-mag looks great.

:mad: at all these other guys selling X's too. How the WTF am I supposed to sell mine for a premium when there's so many others for sale too?!

Beebs89
09-15-2011, 03:07 PM
sorry guys its my fault. I decided I wasn't going to look for an Xmag for a while.

wait about six months when i decide to go shopping for one, there wont be any available then. Thats how it always works, isn't it?

my automag
09-15-2011, 07:58 PM
sorry guys its my fault. I decided I wasn't going to look for an X mag for a while.

wait about six months when i decide to go shopping for one, there wont be any available then. That's how it always works, isn't it?

That's exactly how it usually happens.

I have been trying to get an X Mag for the longest time, no one would negotiate prices with me, or decent looking deals went wrong :mad: :cuss: :nono: .

So finally after a long time trying, the P.T.P 2K9 comes out with a ROTATING breach... :clap: I eventually manage to grab one :eek: , now no longer have the "appetite" for an X Mag and it's fancy, and now of course here they are, ALL OVER... :rofl:

RedderHokes
09-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Man, right now, there are 6 X-mags for sale just on the front page of the Markers section, not to mention how many might be on the pages after that.

Six.

SIX!

I remember those days where X-mags were rarer than an unobtainium-handwavium alloy, and if one ever did pop up, it was usually spoken for before I even got a chance to open the thread.

Crazy how things change.

How does that koolaid taste?

UThomas
09-20-2011, 07:20 AM
I think we've also seen over the last 2 years that a major buyer became a major seller and dumped 15+ xmags on the market at one time. These prices are more in line with 2005ish.

dre1919
09-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Just my opinion, but as much as I always liked Mags they just aren't viable to me anymore (and haven't been for many years). To me, they are too expensive to buy and maintain, they are too slow and too heavy compared to lighter, faster models. Now, of course there is quality differences in some cases. But, a good example, is my Dangerous Power G3. Lighter, faster, much easier to go in and clean and maintain than say, an X-Mag. Much cheaper price tag, similar ability, and better than you'd think construction and quality of manufacturing. Why not go that route?

:dance:

Vegard
09-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Just my opinion, but as much as I always liked Mags they just aren't viable to me anymore (and haven't been for many years). To me, they are too expensive to buy and maintain, they are too slow and too heavy compared to lighter, faster models. Now, of course there is quality differences in some cases. But, a good example, is my Dangerous Power G3. Lighter, faster, much easier to go in and clean and maintain than say, an X-Mag. Much cheaper price tag, similar ability, and better than you'd think construction and quality of manufacturing. Why not go that route?

:dance:

If people thought like you we'd have no use for luxury items in this world, despite drawbacks the x-mag will allways be cooler than a mass produced low/midrange marker.

Tropical Life
09-20-2011, 04:27 PM
DRE-As a recent emag/xmag fan. I gotta say your danger gat or any other gat in the market right now except the x7 phenom gets a dead battery its over, electronics stop working its over with a emag/xmag you just go mechanical with a flip of a switch. Its a never ending untouchable design built to last and has for years.

Honestly so what if a hoarder of xmags dumped all his guns..doesnt prove or say nothing but that the owner was done with collecting them.

Just my 2 cents...

Also I got $400.00 all day for people wanting to get rid of their xmags! and $200.00 for emags all day. Please, So when you decided to upgrade im here. Think about it you can buy an amazing dangerous g3 or awesome invert mini with the money im paying you for your emags/xmags :cheers: LMK

behemoth
09-20-2011, 08:07 PM
I think we've also seen over the last 2 years that a major buyer became a major seller and dumped 15+ xmags on the market at one time. These prices are more in line with 2005ish.

Pot's not cheap mayne.

mag_lover09
09-20-2011, 08:50 PM
but unfortunately, we can wait on xmags... pot on the other hand... not happenin. either get to payin or get to... well... i dont know what you do without it. 'nough said.

so i changed my location tryin to adjust the spelling. "i got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep" just dont fit anymore :mad: why are we limited on characters for where we live?!?
-- sorry, just ranting cuz it just happened to me.

how come prices dont drop if theres a bunch for sale?

dre1919
09-21-2011, 12:47 PM
If people thought like you we'd have no use for luxury items in this world, despite drawbacks the x-mag will allways be cooler than a mass produced low/midrange marker.

And if people thought like you, we'd all just have one item to buy...an overpriced luxury item that nobody really can afford to purchase (especially in this climate), with parts that are hard to find or expensive, made by a company that's barely in business anymore.

Whatever.

For the record, I like AGD, Automags and I love the X-Mag (even though I've never owned one). They look, and I'm sure, perform beautiful. Buuuut, so does my DP G3 and anybody who thinks it doesn't shoot well, come with ease of maintenance, all the features I didn't have to spend another $500 adding later and have VERY nice production manufacturing obviously has never shot / owned one. Mine is not some cheap, cookie cutter produced low/mid-range marker. It's actually quite nice, easily better than the multiple Mags I've owned in my life, and was a third of the price. Shoot whatever you want, but you shouldn't try to argue facts with opinions.

Facts: The G3 (at least mine) is very well crafted, shoots faster than any Mag I've owned except an RT with a Hyperframe attached (which wasn't even an AGD product and cost me $500 to put on there), it's incredibly light by comparison to any Mag or Xmag, it's operation and upkeep is simple and parts are cheap and available by comparison to an Xmag, and it's cheaper than an Xmag.

Opinion: The G3 is cheap, the Xmag is a work of art and a luxury item.

SCpoloRicker
09-21-2011, 10:51 PM
but unfortunately, we can wait on xmags... pot on the other hand... not happenin. either get to payin or get to... well... i dont know what you do without it. 'nough said.

so i changed my location tryin to adjust the spelling. "i got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep" just dont fit anymore :mad: why are we limited on characters for where we live?!?

>happenin dont tryin dont cuz dont theres theres!
>"i got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep"
>"so i changed my location tryin to adjust the spelling."
>spelling

>this is why we can't have nice things.

RedderHokes
09-22-2011, 12:10 PM

Your parents must be so proud.

UThomas
09-22-2011, 12:19 PM
DRE-As a recent emag/xmag fan. I gotta say your danger gat or any other gat in the market right now except the x7 phenom gets a dead battery its over, electronics stop working its over with a emag/xmag you just go mechanical with a flip of a switch. Its a never ending untouchable design built to last and has for years.

Honestly so what if a hoarder of xmags dumped all his guns..doesnt prove or say nothing but that the owner was done with collecting them.

Just my 2 cents...[...]

Yea - but this thread was originally about pricing. And when one guy can make the demand drop substantially and the supply rise substantially... well, prices change. At any rate, x-mags are great but if your purchase point is just the dead battery functionality - well, you can get a lot of batteries for the price difference between an xmag and for example an ego...

Rudz
09-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Its a buyers market right now, Im keeping my Euro Emag untill prices go back up, or its staying with me. luckily I sold my CNC Xmag at a premium before the market really tanked. Id still take my Emag out on a rec game, if I still played rec, now If I play rec its with a pump, and otherwise Im playing speedball with my Ego. If my Euro was tuned and I had it setup the way I wanted, maybe I would rock it on the speedball field, but the sad truth is, shes never seen field time since Ive owned her.

Ando
09-23-2011, 12:31 AM
If my Euro was tuned and I had it setup the way I wanted, maybe I would rock it on the speedball field, but the sad truth is, shes never seen field time since Ive owned her.
Your dead to me :cuss: :p

MingusX
09-30-2011, 08:22 AM
One down, only five left :D

mag_lover09
10-02-2011, 09:04 PM
>happenin dont tryin dont cuz dont theres theres!
>"i got 2 states of mind, stoned and asleep"
>"so i changed my location tryin to adjust the spelling."
>spelling

>this is why we can't have nice things.

Your parents must be so proud.

Hell yea theyre proud. upon re-reading that i realized how awesome that was. Im just to good for proper punctuation or spellin i guess. We dont believe in -ing in Texas, are you kiddin me?! :headbang: we're all inbreeding freaks of nature, you know... now if youll excuse me i gotta go bang my sister :shooting:

:rofl: